Fooool

[Collection] B1A4 One-Shots

 

Hey, recently it's been weird As if you found someone else
 

I was walking towards our classroom when my best friend Gongchan tapped my shoulders.

“Hey! I’ve heard you received another letter from your secret admirer. How was it? Are you flattered?” he asked me happily.

“Who wouldn’t be flattered when you received a love letter?” I replied with a smile.

Just I was about to enter the room, I bumped into someone. I blushed immediately as soon as I saw his face.

“I-I’m sorry” I stammered.

“Ah… No, no. It’s my fault. I’m sorry”

“Jinyoung is everything alright there?” a voice called out from the classroom.

Jinyoung faced the caller and said, “It’s alright!”, and then he turned to me, “I’m really sorry again. And if you’ll excuse me”.

He then gestured to Gongchan to let him pass, for he’s in a hurry. Gongchan obliged and we both entered the classroom and went to our seats. After a few minutes of minutes of waiting, a teacher came in together with Jinyoung. Obviously, he was the one who looked for a substitute teacher. I was listening attentively to our discussion when my seatmate nudged me. I turned to her and I saw her smiled brightly. I asked her why, and then she whispered to me.

“Yah, looks like Jinyoung’s totally smitten with you. He kept on glancing at you. And when the teacher’s not looking, he kept on staring at you. Maybe he’s the one who’ve been giving you those letters.”

My faced turned red as she said those words, for I can’t believe that one of the handsome guys in school was my secret admirer. But I still don’t have proof, so I just consulted my best friend about it.

“Maybe you should go and ask him”

“Eh? Channie-ah, I can’t. I’m too shy”

“Why don’t you let signs to show you who’s you secret admirer is. Like, if you see someone at the school backyard tomorrow, then if you bumped into someone, then maybe the third one is, if you see someone with a rose”

“Wow! That’s a nice suggestion Channie! Thank you very much” I tried to hug him, but he stopped me.


“O-Ok… enough of that, I-I have to go home now. Good luck to your adventure tomorrow. Bye”

 

-------------

Everything Gongchan told me happened. Jinyoung’s really my admirer. I saw him at the school backyard, then we bumped into each other again as I was making my way towards the gym and lastly, when I was waiting for Gongchan at the gate, I spotted Jinyoung with a rose. He said it was for me! After some weeks of dating, we’re officially a couple! On the day after I said yes to Jinyoung, I immediately look for Gongchan to tell him the good news. I found him in the bar.

“Channie-ah, I hav---“

I stopped as soon as I noticed that he’s not alone. He’s talking to someone. And he’s drunk.

“Shinwoo hyung, help me… I’m sooo… fooool~” he said.

“You looked so downcast. What happened? And why are you drinking? You’re still young.” The guy beside him tried to get the bottle of soju from him.

Gongchan shoved the guy’s hand and prevented it from getting the bottle. “Noooo!! I’m in legal age now!” he hiccupped. “It’s just that … I’m defeated! That Jinyoung hyung is really lucky! He’s everywhere, he’s in the places I’ve mention to my best friend. Well in fact, I should be the only one in those places!” he said between hiccups. Then, he started to sob.

“I’ve should’ve told her in first place, that I was the one who wrote the letters. Her secret admirer. I’m such a fooool~ Pabo, pabo, Gongchan, pabo! ~ …” he said as he sobs while hugging the older one.

There I stood behind them, dumbfounded, then tears rolled down my face.

 

END