New Beginning

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 10 more years, the angels and vampires didn’t break the agreement so that war will not overcome, even if vampires like bloody war.

It’s been 15 years past but still they don’t their real identities although they have their parents with them, but still they didn’t say a word about Hyo being an Angel and Kris being a Vampire.

They believe it’s not the right time to talk about it.

“Appa? I’m transferring in another school again because of your work?” Kris asked, he was so pissed but still his voice was still so calm and he has always had blank expressions.

He knew that after 5 years they will go to another country because of his father’s business work.

Although he knew about it he just wants to make it clear.

“Yes son, but I think this is the final heartbreak that you will experience living our home sweet home.” Seung Gi answered, he knows that Kris is not that good in expressing his emotions because his a vampire that’s why he’s hoping that this is their final migration that’s why Kris learned 6 different languages in advanced so that he can easily understand every possible country they will go.

“Really! Appa? That sounds good.” Kris just smiled at his father, even if he was happy, his tone of voice was still normal nothing change.

He started arranging his clothes and his things and put it on inside his bags and lug gages.

“Don’t worry dear; our son will learn how to express his feelings when he will find the perfect girl that can complete him.” Min Ah noticed, Seung Gi face was full of sadness because Kris doesn’t have any improvements of how he can express himself.

Kris is still a cold vampire who is still looking for that special person, his other better half.

“How sure are you?” Seung Gi just gave a big sigh.

He wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter