Say YES!

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days have passed Hyo can feel that she’s been very healthy the heart burn before is now finally gone for real.

She’s strong and as energetic as before.

She’s pretty excited to serve her fellow students aside from the new learning that she will learn from her teachers.

But, then she remembered that she did not do her duty to tour those transfer students especially the one who she has an agreement with.

So, she thought for herself that maybe she would do something to make up with this person for her not be guilty for not being there with him.

“Hi, Miss Pres!” one of the girls greeted her.

“Oh! Hello there.” Hyo greeted back with a smile on her face, she’s always have a positive vibrant as long as she’s healthy.

On the other hand, Kris was just observing them he was annoyed by how the girls present themselves to Hyo when in fact they bad mouthed her when she lost her consciousness.

These type of people are the people he doesn’t want to get close with but he just wouldn’t understand Hyo who don’t mind any of it.

“What are you looking at?” Sehun just got inside the classroom and the first thing he noticed was that Kris has been staring at Hyo all the time.

“I’m looking at them.” Kris answered honestly, he’s not in the mood to play games and joke around.

“Them or just her?” Sehun pointed at Hyo who was talking to Minhyuk.

“Don’t tell you have interest on me?” Kris crap the heck out of him, he was laughing deep inside when he saw his reaction.

“What if I told you that you are right?” Sehun played with his minds too but he’s mind and maybe heart are stick on Hyo as well the most.

Just like what they say keep your enemies closer although he’s confident that he can win Hyo’s heart.

“Whatever!” Kris replied, he’s just too tired to go along with him.

“Sehun, can I talk with you?” Hyo called him, they did not noticed that Hyo was already beside them.

“Oh sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter