New Student

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was going to knock at the door but he sense that there was an emergency so he just hides himself.

He saw a lady carried by a guy and a teacher was leading him.

It would be rude if he would enter the room and introduced himself without the teacher’s approval.

He’s sure that all the students are worried they would not react that way if not.

He waited for 20 minutes before the teacher returned.

“Annyeong! I’m Kris the new student.” Kris bowed to the teacher.

“Oh right! Sorry I forgot about you for some emergency problem” Ms. JiYoung just scratched her head, there were two new students, one is from China and other one is from Japan.

“I was wondering if I could still introduce myself knowing that the situation isn’t ideal.” Kris show his concern for the first time in forever and he couldn’t understand why he cared in a little way.

He just didn’t mind it after all, he’s still human, he still fears worried.

First Day of his new school and something bad like this happened he doesn’t want it.

“You can still can, honestly you can put a smiles on the girls faces.” Ms.JiYoung taps his shoulder and entered the room.

She leaves the door open so that Kris can enter directly.

“Alright class, Ms.Kim is alright she need some rest to recharge her strength.” The students felt relieved, some started clapping and shouting “Thanks God!”

“But Ms. Is Sehun the one who is looking after her?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter