Father's Gift

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho noticed that Hyo’s heart has been really weak these following days.

For this reason, he’s preparing a gift for her beloved daughter. Hopefully, it can prevent her from any heartaches or pain that she’s experiencing.

“Honey, what are you doing?” Min Young asked, she doesn’t have any ideas what her husband is making.

“I’m creating a necklace so our daughter can wear it.” Min Ho replied, he’s putting his power into it this way he can help her own daughter.

“How cute!” Min Young pinched his cheeks, she miss their moments that they have quality times to be together.

“Yah! Stop pinching me or I’m gonna kiss you.” Min Hyo started teasing his wife just like any other normal couple would do.

“Kiss me if you can!” Min Young just go with the flow, she started running so that Min Ho can’t catch her or even kiss her.

She just wanna enjoy this kind of moments like nothing else matters that they are only the two of them in this planet.

Min Ho holds the necklace near to his heart, he wants to make sure that Hyo can feel their love even if distance separates them.

“Prepare yourself for unlimited kisses.” Min Ho starts running to catch up with her.

“I’m coming!” He added with a cute evil laughed while running full speed without even using his own powers.

Suddenly, “Gotcha!” Min Ho kissed his wife instantly, he missed this feeling because as much as possible he wants to control it, it’s been days since he last kiss her passionately.

“You still give me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter