A love for a human

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPECIAL PARTICIPATION OF LEE SEUNG GI AND SHIN MIN AH AS KRIS PARENTS

 

In the human world, LSG who was just an ordinary rich college boy saw a mysterious girl watching him from a far. The girl was so very pretty, with white as snow skin and a long reddish-black curly hair fallen down from her shoulders , with red-eyes and lips as blood that soon become hazelnut brown color as she continued to stare at him and her hair slowly straightened with a big curl design. She was wearing a plain white dress as she disappeared from LSG sight.

The moon was slowly shining brighter for it is full moon, since LSG doesn't have a car even though he's rich and powerful as a human being he doesn't want others to looked him as a high being. Until the unexpected moment happened they were drunkards who lost control of themselves and started to play with him by beating him.

At first, he fights back for he thought that they were few but he was wrong they were a group who hates him so much and they started beating him like there's no tomorrow. They left him half-dead and alive and blood spill over the dark and creepy place not suitable for a good and rich guy like him to passed by. He felt sorry for himself he can't even protect himself and there he is laying on the ground that can't even move his body.

Waiting for someone that he knew that wouldn't come until he suddenly felt the force of the wind blowing towards him and thu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter