Angel in Disguise

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hyo's parents from above saw her collapsed they hurriedly ask someone to take control in their place.

Min Young and Min Ho descended on earth and transformed themselves as humans.

Both of them felt sorry if they were not rulers they would always be beside her but since Min Young is the highest of the Angels and Min Ho is a god it would be difficult in their part to sacrifice who they are and their kind only for just one selfish reason and that is just for their child.

That is why Dongjun and Fany take their placed as guardians.

Dongjun is Min Ho’s right hand so he’s sure that no matter what happens he will protect her even if it will cause his life.

Fany the bunny is their gift to their child so that she would be lonely all the time.

When they entered their home, Min Young went directly to the kitchen and cook something for her beloved Hyo and also for her family.

Min Ho went to Hyo’s bedroom, he saw a very worried Dongjun looking at the sleeping Hyo.

“We argued since she doesn’t want to take a rest.” Dongjun sigh while telling Min Ho the moment he heard the door opened.

“I understand, thank you for using your powers.” Min Ho tapped his shoulder as long as Dongjun is always by her side; he can guarantee his daughter’s safety more than anything else.

“I will prepare the table.” Dongjun bowed and excused himself, he doesn’t want to take that limited time they have for their daughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter