Secret Place

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRIS POV

It's been five years; of course ever since I was born I didn't had the chance to meet her.

I always asked Appa about Umma but I realized that if I ask him that I'm sure we will miss her more each day.

Actually, I couldn't understand myself that it's very easy for me to learn other languages by just staring at them, but I didn't tell Appa about it, because he will freak out I just acted that I'm learning the language slowly.

I need to learn languages at this early age because of my dad's business it would be hard for me to adjust if I don't learn other languages.

Currently, I'm walking towards where my 3 in 1 is located.

That is my most favorite place because that is my secret place no one knows that place except me and also I made it. Can you believe it? Isn't it amazing? and surprising?

Well it's just a secret!

I called it 3 in 1 because it has a tree house, a garden and a wishing well honestly, the well is not that deep because I only made it as a design.

I put a wishing well because that's the only thing where I can wish that someday my mom will be back and that will complete my life.

But I was surprised when I saw a little girl near my wishing well.

How did she get here?

Its hard way for a girl like her.

I was going to shout at her because this place is mine alone.

But I couldn't say a word when I saw her crying.

"I wish that my family will be next to me soon, wishing well" She wipes her tears and throw a coin and then run fast as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter