Role Models

Forbidden Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Hyo was alright thanks to her Umma’s delicious foods, she gained strength from it.

Too sad, part of her likes to get ill so that her parents can come over again.

She prepared herself and went downstairs there she saw Dongjun cooking breakfast wearing her apron.

She couldn’t control her laugh he was just so cute.

“What’s wrong?” Dongjun asked, he was confused there’s nothing funny about what he is doing.

“Pffffft. That apron!” Hyo pointed at the apron, Dongjun still doesn’t get it.

“What’s wrong with the apron?”  Dongjun stared at her confusedly.

“Oh well nothing!” Hyo starts wanting to even more, that’s why she started getting Dongjun’s apron and wear it.

“I’m helping you.” Hyo stands beside him, showing off his apron.

“No need.” Dongjun replied, then he saw that Hyo was wearing his apron so that means?

“Shoot!” He exclaimed.

Hyo even laughts harder that tears started to fall from her eyes.

Dongjun was a bit shy but still he likes to see the smiling and energetic Hyo that’s why being foolish for a while is not a bad thing when especially it’s for the girl that you like.

 

“So how’s your first day at school?” Min Ah asked her son, she’s excited whether Kris started to feel different emotions.

“Just like old days, but I think now is even worse.” Kris sighs, for one moment he couldn’t understand himself why would he care? He didn’t even know that girl who collapsed.

“Worse?” Min Ah asked, it’s great to hear that he’s opening things little by little.

“A girl just collapsed that’s why I hesitate to introduce myself or not.” Kris answered.

“It’s time to go.” He looks into his watch.

“See you later Umma, Appa!” He bowed and started walking.

When Hyo was walking Minhyuk the vice-president of the Student Council approached her.

“Annyeong! How are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter