Chapter 2.

The Woman I Want

Ha Neul was waiting at the table for the man who she doesn't love for breakfast. Servants were serving the food on the table. Breakfast was taking place at Dong Woo's mansion, see after they had their argument last night Dong Woo decided to leave home but still let party go on and Ha Neul was later taken to the mansion by her bodyguards. Dong Woo arrived at the table and all the servants that were waiting there bowed and left to do their chores. He sat at the end of the table, where his father use to sit with Ha Neul next to him. She grabbed her chopsticks and began to eat.

-Did you sleep well last night?- Dong Woo asked as he started eating.
-Yes.- Ha Neul said as she kept eating. Dong Woo took a drink of his orange juice and continued to eat. They both don't talk to each other as much since Ha Neul doesn't answer him most of the time.
-Have you talk to your father?- He asked. before he went to sleep last night he was kind of feeling bad that he yelled at her and grabbed her arm hard and felt sorry if he hurt her.
-I haven't- Ha Neul said.
-Well your father has been to the casinos lately. He has been gambling. Stupid old man, he owes me a lot of money and yet he spends the money so carelessly. - Dong Woo said laughing. Ha Neul kind of laughed a little too, she found it funny that her father is having a good time of his life while she gave up her life for his debt. Mr. Park entered and bowed as soon as he saw Dong Woo.
-What is it Mr. Park?- Dong Woo asked.
-Master, the reporters are here to interview you about Moonlight Hotel. Are you ready sir? - Mr. Park said.
-Yes I am. Tell them that I'll be out in a minute. - Dong Woo got up from his seat. -I am going to get change really quick. - He said as he left to his room.
Mr. Park snapped his fingers to let the servants know that Dong Woo finished his breakfast and it was time to pick up. Ha Neul got up from the table and bowed to Mr. Park.
-How are you Mr. Park? - Ha Neul asked with a smile. Mr. Park nodded his head to let her know that he was fine.
-Lady Ha Neul, how are you doing? - He asked.
-Don't call me "Lady", Mr. Park. Just call me Ha Neul. - She said smiling.
-I heard that Dong Woo yelled at you last night at the hotel. -He said with concerned. -Don't worry, he didn't really mean it. Dong Woo is a good kid but he just was angry that you weren't at the party. - He said.
Ha Neul just smiled and bowed. -Have a great day, Mr. Park.- She said as she left.
She walked out to the garden, she usually like to spend most of her morning there. Usually she will take naps there or read a book, but most of the time she likes to imagine herself of what her life would be if she didn't have to marry Shin Dong Woo. As she was going to sit on the couch that was there near the bushes of roses, she saw someone coming her way and she couldn't really believe her eyes but she saw her first love standing right in front of her, Han Joon Won.
 
3 years agao:
 
-What do you mean you are getting married? - Joon Won asked. Ha Neul couldn't even speak because she was crying her eyes out. Joon Won grabbed her by her hand and took her to somewhere private where they could talk.
-Ha Neul! What do you mean? I don't understand.- Joon Won said. After a few seconds that she calmed down, she told him the reason and why she had to do it.
-No! - Joon Won shouted. He hugged Ha Neul tight and had her wrapped with his arms. -I can't let you do this. Let's run away together and go somewhere where they can't find us! - Joon Won suggested.
-Joon Won, I cant leave my father alone.- Ha Neul said. Joon Won kissed her passionately.
-I love you, Ha Neul. - He whispered to her ear. Ha Neul hugged him and kissed his cheek with tears in her eyes.
-Who is he?- Joon Won asked.
-He is the successor of Moonlight Hotels and I don't really know how my father got involved with him. I am getting married to him tomorrow morning, which is why I had to tell you. - Ha Neul said. Joon Won had his eyes watery. -Joon Won, don't ever look for me. Don't find me and just forget about me and find someone else to be with. Starting tomorrow I am going to be someone else's wife. Goodbye Joon Won. - Ha Neul said as she left his side and like that they both haven't seen each other since then. But Joon Won wasn't going to give up that easy on Ha Neul, he was going to get her back somehow.
 
Present:
 
Dong Woo came down as he finished changing his clothes. He went inside his office because that's where they were going to interview him. As he went inside he saw a girl standing up quickly and bowed to him, and was surprise to see her.
-Hello Mr. Shin!- The girl said. She was dressed like a cartoon character with bright colors on. She had glasses on and she seem to be such a funny girl.
-Hello. Are you the one who is going to interview me? - Dong Woo said as he sat down on his seat of his desk.
-No sir! I am going to write about you, my boss is the one who is going to be doing the interviewing you. - She said with a smile. She started to look around his desk and saw a frame picture of Ha Neul with her wedding dress. -Wow! Is this your wife? - The girl asked as she got the frame. Dong Woo took it away from her and put it back t where it was. -Your wife looks beautiful! She must look like a queen like in those fairytales. - She said.
-So where is your boss? - Dong Woo asked kind of annoyed.
-He just stepped out a minute, he will be here soon. - She said. A servant came in to his office to give him his tea.
-Would you like something to drink Miss...? - Dong Wook asked for the girls name.
-My name is Lee Soo Ri, Soo Ri .- She said with a smile on her face. -Tea will be fine, please make it two for me and my boss. - Soo Ri said. The servant agreed to bring the rest of the tea and left Dong Woo and Soo Ri alone in his office.
 
-It's you! I'm not imagining things right? - Joon Won said as he was staring at Ha Neul from afar. Ha Neul gave him a smile and just stood there. -Ha Neul. - Joon Won said her name.
Ha Neul wanted to walk towards him but instead she just stayed where she was and just kept smiling at him. -How have you been? - She asked with eyes getting filled with tears.
-I've been  well, how about you? - Joon Won asked as he couldn't go up to her as well. Deep down he wanted to grab her, kiss her, and take her away. Over the years Joon Won has always been thinking about Ha Neul and waited for the moment to see her again. Ha Neul nodded her head.
-I have to go back inside. It was nice to see you again. - Ha Neul said and turned around and went back inside. She ran to her room so no one could see her cry, especially Joon Won.
 
Dong Woo and Lee Soo Ri were waiting for Joon Won to enter as he finally did. Joon Won bowed to Dong Woo .
-Are you the man that's going to interview me? - Dong Woo asked. Joon Won gave him a smile and sat down across from Dong Woo.
-Sorry for the wait. I had something to do. - Jong Won apologized.
-Don't worry about it.- Dong Woo said.
-Let's get started then. - Jong Won said. He looked at Soo Ri, she took out her laptop to be ready to type everything they are about to talk about. As Jong Won finished with all the questions about the hotel and had it all down. -Well I think that pretty much covers it. - Jong Woo said.
-Perfect then I guess we are done. - Dong Woo said .
-Well not quiet yet, how about we talk about more personal stuff. I heard that you love your wife dearly? - Jong won asked. Dong Woo chuckled.
-Well of course I do. Or why would I have not married her. - Dong Woo said.
Jong Woo pretended to laugh with him and he noticed the frame that was on the desk. -Is that her ? - Jong Won asked.
Dong Woo nodded his head.
-She is beautiful, isn't she? - Soo Ri asked Jong Woo. Jong Won smiled at the picture.
-She is. - Jong Won said. -Mr. Shin, what would you do if someone took away your wife from you?
Soo Ri was surprise by that question and so was Dong Woo. All of the sudden Dong Woo's eyes began to throw fire at Jong Won for asking such question.
-What? Are you trying to take my wife away from me? - Dong Woo asked.
 
-To Be Continued....