Chapter 5.

The Woman I Want

Hyun Woo was still laughing hysterically and Ha Neul was just completely surprise from seeing Hyun Woo talking something serious and then laughing. Hyun Woo saw the expression on Ha Neul’s face and saw that Dong Woo and Mr. Park were just looking at him as if telling to calm down a bit. 
-Ah! Sis-in-law! I am just kidding.- Hyun Woo said. –C’mon guys, I was just playing a little joke on my sis-in-law. Sorry if I surprised you so suddenly. – Hyun Woo said. Ha Neul just nodded her head to receive his apology. The servers came in to bring their food and to eat. Dong Woo took a sip of his wine.
-Little brother, are you going to stay at your suite in the hotel or do you want to come stay at my house? –Dong Woo asked. 
-I am going to stay here at the hotel, staying at your place would be to uncomfortable.- Hyun Woo said. 
-That's fine then, don’t have so much fun. Enjoy your stay. –Dong Woo said. Hyun Woo nodded his head. The two brothers and Mr. Park were eating and catching up with each other and as always Ha Neul just stayed quiet eating her food and not paying attention to the conversation. She suddenly began to remember about Joon Won, something was making her feel so happy inside her. Without knowing she slowly made a smile and it was there for a long time but little did she know that Dong Woo was staring at her. Dong Woo loved that she was smiling but what was making him curious was ‘what is making her smile so much’ its not the first time she has smiled today. Hyun Woo noticed that his brother was just staring at Ha Neul who was still smiling. 
-Sis-n-law, whoa! You have a beautiful smile. – Hyun Woo said cheerfully. Ha Neul quickly made her smile disappear and suddenly looked surprised. She noticed that Dong Woo was staring at her and that made her very nervous. –Did something good happen today?- Hyun Woo asked. 
Ha Neul shook her head. –Nothing like that happened. I was just thinking of something of when I was young.- Ha Neul said as she took a sip of her water. Dong Woo was looking at her and knew that something was up. This is the first time she has ever smiled like this and it was kind of making Dong Woo curious. He began to think of earlier this morning, he had been interview by the famous reporter Han Joon Won and meeting that man Dong Woo felt something weird and familiar with him. Dong Woo kept repeating ‘Joon Won’ in his head until he knew who he was. 
-Hyun Woo? – Dong Woo called his little brother while still looking at Ha Neul. 
-Yes? – Hyun Woo answered as he looked at his older brother. 
-Do you remember anybody with the name Han Joon Won? – Dong Woo asked. As soon as she heard ‘ Han Joon Won’ she almost dropped her glass water. Ha Neul quickly acted as if nothing happened and tried to not even look more suspicious. 
Hyun Woo tried to remember. –Han Joon Won? No…but he does sound familiar. Why, hyung? – Hyun Woo asked. 
-I’m just wondering. – Dong Woo said, he kept looking at Ha Neul with ‘Han Joon Won’ in his mind, when suddenly he remembered who Han Joon Won was. As he remembered who he was, Dong Woo began to drink his wine quickly. He knows that Joon Won was Ha Neul’s boyfriend before she got married and he didn’t like that and it made him angry. 

… 

Joon Won was dropped off by Soo Ri, she was going to the studio to edit the interview that they did with Shin Dong Woo. Joon Won place wasn’t that bad, in fact he lived in a condo it was too big to live in for just a single person to live in. He went into his room to change into a t-shirt because he was tired of wearing his button shirt. As he changed into his t-shirt, he went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He found some containers with some food that had a sticky note from Lee Soo Ri, she always leaves food for her best friend she has always done that for him. She likes to cook for him since she knows that he’s always all alone at his place and there is no one there to cook for him.. Joon Won put the food to heat as he was waiting for his food to heat up he took out his phone and opened his pictures to look at Ha Neul. He took a picture of her while she walking into the garden, he smiled at the picture. He was very happy to have found her and see her one more time. 
-I will get you back. – He said softly. He put his phone away and grabbed his food after it finished heating. As he began to eat he heard his door being opened, he look at the clock he had in his kitchen and saw that ‘4:00 pm’. –Oh no!- He said. The footstep seemed to be getting closer inside of the kitchen but Joon Won began to eat his food. 
-Aren't you going to greet me? Yah! Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you all day!- The owner of the footsteps said. 
-What are you doing here? – Joon Won asked as he continued to eat his food. 
-What? I can’t come here to check on my son? – Joon Won’s mother Mrs. Han said. Mrs. Han looked at what her son was eating and noticed that he was eating from a container. –Do you have a girlfriend?  Who made that for you? Do you have a girlfriend ?– Mrs. Han asked cutely. 
-If you don’t have anything to say, pleas leave me alone. – Joon Won said. Mrs. Han rolled her eyes to her son. 
-I am here because your father wants me to tell you that he wants you to be the president of his company. – She said . 
-I don't want to. – Joon Won quickly refused. 
-WHY NOT !? – Mrs. Han. Joon Won continued eating his food. –Why do you like to live like this? I don’t understand why you work as a reporter! You don’t even need a job when you are the son of a CEO! Your father could give you everything! – She yelled. 
-I just don’t want to. Why won’t he ask his other son? He is should be old enough. – Joon Won said. 
-Idiot! If he could find him he would! Your father hasn't found his son or maybe perhaps he doesn't exist. – Mrs. Han said. Joon Won doesn't really get along with his father, when Joon Won found out that his father had another son that's when he felt so ashamed of his father. His father is a CEO of a huge brand jewelry company, his father is well known in the country for the most beautiful jewelry that his company has. Joon Won never liked to live as a rich boy he just felt that he wasn't that type of person. Actually he always hid the fact that he was a rich boy and was the son of his father, not even Ha Neul knew about it. 
-Well just tell him that I don’t want to. – Joon Won said as he finished his food, he put the containers in the sink. He walked toward the living room and sat on the couch, his mother followed him. 
-Aigoo, you make me so sad just looking at you. – Mrs. Han said. –Well I’ll get going then. Please live as you want then. – Mrs. Han said as she turned around and headed out the door. Joon Won heard the door close and grabbed the remote of the stereo to turn on some music. He lays on his couch and closes his eyes with the music he starts to remember about Ha Neul. He smiles as he remembers the hug he gave her and still remembers her scent. He misses her so bad but tomorrow he will get to see her. 

… 

After they finished eating and had their get together, Dong Woo and Ha Neul were by the front door of the hotel saying goodbye to Hyun Woo. While Mr. Park was getting the car ready. 
-It was nice to see you again, hyung. – Hyun Woo said with a big smile. Dong Woo nodded his head as telling him that it was nice to see his little brother as well. 
-Sis-in-law, it was nice to meet you and I hope we get along in the future. Think of me as a little brother. – Hyun Woo said as he bowed to her. Ha Neul gave him a smile and replied to his bow. Mr. Park came to tell them that the car is ready for them to go back home. 
-Well I’ll see you soon, I have to get home and take care of something. – Dong Woo said. He headed straight to the car and left Ha Neul behind, he usually lets Ha Neul go first but he was anxious of  something to do at home. 

As they arrived at the mansion, Dong Woo and Ha Neul walked in together. The servants had already left to their homes since they finished their chores and there is no one home other than them two. Mr. Park went home already since it was time to go but he usually comes back because sometimes Dong Woo calls him to hang out or talk. Ha Neul walked ahead of Dong Woo to go lock herself up in her room as usually but she felt her arm being grabbed. Dong Woo grabbed by the arm tight and was escorting to her room quickly, you could tell he was angry like as he was about to explode. Ha Neul didn’t know what was the reason why he was angry. 
-What are you doing?!- Ha Neul shouted as was trying to get away from his grip but she couldn’t, they went up the stairs but Dong Woo kept leading her to her room. –You are hurting me!- Ha Neul shouted. Dong Woo just kept ignoring her. They finally got to her room, he pushed open the door and pulled her hard and made her land to the bed. As she landed to the bed, she angrily looked up at him. 
-What is wrong with you?!- Ha Neul shouted. Dong Woo was breathing fast as he headed toward to the bathroom and opened the door. Ha Neul just stared at him looking through the bathroom and she was just looking confused. He came out of the bathroom , headed to Ha Neul and he put his hands on her shoulders to make her stand up forcefully. 
-HE CAME IN, DINN’T HE !!. – Dong Woo shouted. –HAN JOON WON! That's why you kept smiling today! Did you make me look into a complete FOOL! – Dong Woo said with so much anger . 
Ha Neul’s eyes widened as he said her first love’s name. She looked away from him and Dong Woo just stared at her. –TELL ME!- Dong Woo shouted. Ha Neul finally got away from his grip, she rubbed her arms. Dong Woo calmed down a bit. She gave him a glared and was breathing hard. –So?- Ha Neul said it carelessly. –I! I had to leave him! I broke his heart because I had to marry you! My DAD sold me to YOU! I NEVER WANTED THIS!- Ha Neul said as she started shout. –I loved him And! I still love him ! – Ha Neul said. Just hearing that Dong Woo felt that his blood was boiling in the inside. He grabs her again and this time he pushed her down on top of the bed. He was on top of her, she started to push him off but he grabbed both her of her hands and pinned them down to the side. She tried to push him off but he was too strong against her strength. She could feel his heavy breathing on her face, she seemed afraid. He got closer to her face as he was going to kiss her, Ha Neul closed her eyes and turned her face so he wouldn't kiss .
-Listen!- Dong Woo said. –You!...Are married to me! It doesn’t matter who you love but…I won’t ever let you GO! – Dong Woo yelled the last word. He got off of her and left her room. As he shut the door, she got up from the bed and started to cry. She was surprise that he didn't do anything to her, she thought for the worst that could happen. She is glad that it didn’t. 
-I can’t take this anymore. –Ha Neul said. She remembers what Joon Won told her where to meet him at tomorrow. –I need to get out of here. I want to be with Joon Won. – Ha Neul said. 

It has been 2 hours since they had the argument, Dong Woo was in his office thinking of what had happened. He thought maybe it was too much the way he grabbed her and the way he was shouting. He knows that he has a bad temper but he just can’t help it that his wife saw her first love. For the first time in all their marriage, he wanted to apologize to her, so he decided to go back up to her her room. He went up to her room as he got to her door, he was going to knock but he just opened the door slowly before he went in he took a peek of her room. He saw that she wasn't in her bedroom, he went inside and saw that the bathroom light was on and also heard the water running. Dong Woo started to panic and started to get some flashback when he was young, he started to remember a bathroom, a woman in the tub, with her wrist cut, blood everywhere, and his father running inside the bathroom. Dong Woo ran into the bathroom. –HA NEUL!!! HA NEUL!!!. – He yelled. 
Ha Neul was coming out of the shower, she had her towel on around her. She heard her name being called out and suddenly see Dong Woo coming in. Dong Woo got down to his knees and hugged her legs and kept shouting her name. Ha Neul was surprise to see him she saw that he was crying , shaking, and scared. She got down to her knees as well and grabbed him by the shoulders. 
-Hey! What's wrong with you ? Are you okay? – Ha Neul asked. Dong Woo kept repeating something so low that she could barely hear. –Shin Dong Woo! – Ha Neul shouted. Dong Woo stopped and looked at her with such worry eyes, he hugged her tight. Ha Neul didn't even fight to get away from his hug. He kept whispering and was breathing into her skin of her neck, Ha Neul couldn't even hear but he slowly kept saying it louder. -Don't die!- Dong Woo kept saying. He hugged her tighter as he kept saying that. 
-Don’t die! Its not his fault! Don't die! – Dong Woo said. Ha Neul didn't know what he was talking about but he did sure sounded so scared. Dong Woo kept repeating it but then suddenly he fainted on her. Ha Neul backed up her face to see what happened and saw that he had his eyes close and had fainted. 
And then that moment, she thought this was her chance to leave and to get out. She pushed him off and slowly let him lay down on the floor. She quickly got up and grabbed her robe, she put it on quickly. Ha Neul was heading straight to the door but she stopped by the door and turned around to look at the fainted Dong Woo on the bathroom floor. She turned back to the door but for some reason she couldn't leave him alone. Ha Neul went to grab some alcohol from the bathroom drawer to make Dong Woo wake up. She got down her knees and put the alcohol near his nose, he suddenly woke up but still was not all conscious but he was a little awake. 
-Are you okay? – Ha Neul asked concernedly. Dong Woo tried to get up but he lost his balance but Ha Neul got him. –Don’t make to much force. – Ha Neul said. Ha Neul helped him get up, she was going to take him to his room but it was too far so she had no choice but to put him on her bed. She laid him on her bed , she was going to go get change into clothes but she felt her hand being grabbed and being pulled down toward him. She was close to his face, closer than earlier and this time she didn't have her eyes close. They were both were looking into each other’s eyes and then he suddenly whispered. 
-Don’t hate me. Don't leave me. Don't die. – Dong Woo like that felt into sleep. 


To Be Continued….