Chapter 4.

The Woman I Want
    Dong Woon opened the bathroom door and only to find the one and only Lee Soo Ri inside the bathroom. He was surprise to see her in there and Ha Neul was surprise to see her as well and wondered where Joon Won left to or hide to.
-What are you...?- Dong Woo asked.
-Oh My! This house is so big! I have never been in such a place like this.- Soo Ri said being so surprise. -Thank you so much for letting me use the bathroom, Miss Ha Neul. And I am so sorry to be a disturbance , I kind of got lost while finding the bathroom. I hope you don't mind Mr. Shin. -Soo Ri said as she bowed to both of them.
-No problem. -Dong Woo said kind of annoyed. Ha Neul bowed back to Soo Ri and gave her a smile. Soo Ri apologized once more and left Ha Neul's room. Ha Neul felt so relieved that Joon Won wasn't caught or else both were dead.
-I will leave you for you to get ready. - Dong Woo said as he and Mr. Park left the room alone for Ha Neul. A servant picked out a long silver dress for her and left it on top of the bed with the bracelet on the side. Ha Neul quickly grabbed the dress and went inside the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She heard the servant leave the room and started to look for Joon Won. She checked in the closet that was in the bathroom and he wasn't in there. She checked behind the shower door and he wasn't but then suddenly she felt familiar arms going around her. She turned around and saw that it was Joon Won. She stepped aside and was relieved to see him.
-How did she get up here? - Ha Neul asked. Joon Won smiled at her and patted her head.
-Lee Soo Ri, she is my childhood friend. She is very athletic even though her looks say otherwise. She climbed up here, sometimes she goes rock climbing after her work or whenever she has a day off. - Joon Won explained.
-Well you have to leave, I have to go somewhere with Dong Woo right now.- Ha Neul said. Joon Won felt kind of angry about that but he knows he can't waste more time. -Get out quickly. I will try to meet you tomorrow at noon. - Ha Neul said. Joon Won kissed her hand and climbed out the window. Ha Neul smiled but at the same time she had a feeling in her gut that didn't feel good. She changed into her dress and once she did that, the servants were waiting for her in her room to do her hair and makeup.
 
Joon Won ran to the car where Soo Ri was waiting at. As he got in the car, he had a huge smile on his face. Soo Ri looked at him and rolled her eyes, she was angry at him for lying to her about going to the bathroom.
-Why did you have to do that? - She asked as put her seatbelt on and so was Joon Won.
-I'm going to meet her tomorrow. - He said.
-WHAT! You can't do that! What happens if she get in trouble? Joon Won,  don't do anything stupid for her to get in trouble. Remember that Shin Dong Woon is her husband , the man that is one of the richest man and has power. Get your mind straight. - Soo Ri said with concerned.
-Don't worry and I know exactly who is he. I know but I will get her out of there, I will find out why he really wanted her. - Joon Won said. -Let's go and get this interview published.
Soo Ri started the car and started to drive away from the mansion. 
 
Dong Woo and Mr. Park were waiting for Ha Neul to come down so they could go meet the important person that Dong Woo mentioned. Dong Woo seemed to be lost in his mind, he was actually thinking of Reporter Joon Won, Dong Woo didn't really feel comfortable with him but then he actually didn't understand why Joon Won felt so familiar to him. Mr. Park snapped his fingers in front of Dong Woo's face to snap out of it. Dong Woo blinked fast and came back to reality. -What?!- Dong Woo said.
-Master, Lady Ha Neul is already in the car. Do you perhaps like to go on separate cars? You seem to be lost in thoughts, is there something bothering you?- Mr. Park asked. Dong Woo shook his head
-Just one car will do. There is nothing that bothers me. - Dong Woo said as he let out a little laugh and patted on Mr. Park's shoulder. Mr. Park looked at him suspiciously as Dong Woo passed him to go to the front door. The chauffeur quickly opened the door as he saw that Dong Woo was heading their way. Ha Neul was already inside their car , he got in the car and sat next to her. Ha Neul had her eyes close and her arms crossed, whenever they go somewhere they don't talk to one another. Sometimes it could be Dong Woo talking on the phone or Ha Neul will just purposely sleep so it could make the way shorter and not have to deal with Dong Woo on her side. This time Ha Neul was thinking of Joon Won, she hasn't felt so happy ever since they broke up. She was glad that she had a huge smile on her face but she wasn't aware of the fact that Dong Woo was staring at her. He looked at her very strangely, he never seen her smile and he thought she looked beautiful but he was kind of angry and wondered what is the reason that is making her smile like that. He wanted to ask her but he thought he shouldn't because the moment he talks to her, her smile might jus disappear and he didn't want to erase that smile. So through the whole way he just stared at her smiling.
 
They arrived at Moonlight hotel, every staff that was working in the hotel was waiting for them outside. As soon Dong Woo got off and helped Ha Neul get off the car. And started to walk inside with Mr. Park behind them. Every staff member bowed to Dong Woo every time he  would pass by. As they went inside the hotel, the manager of the hotel approached them.
-Hello, President!- The manager said as he bowed.
-Yes, hello manager. Is everything ready?- Dong Woo asked.
-Yes sir, he is already waiting for you at the table. - The manager said as he pointed with his hand for them to go. Dong Woo walked before Ha Neul and Mr. Park. They went inside the VIP dinning room, that's where Dong Woo usually eats whenever he is working on the hotel. Dong Woo entered the room and there was that important person sitting. He got up and quickly bowed as soon as he saw Dong Woo. Dong Woo quickly went up to him and gave him a hug. Ha Neul never seen Dong Woo being affectionate towards someone before well that she have seen before. The man looked younger than Dong Woo, he was really handsome and very fair skin he had.
-Hyung!- The young man said as he hugged Dong Woo back. Ha Neul was surprise to hear him call Dong Woo 'Hyung', what she knows is that Dong Woo didn't have any family.
-Hyun Woo! My little brother, how have you been ? - Dong Woo asked as he released him from his hug.
-I've been good. I missed you so much, Hyung! - Hyun Woo said and noticed Ha Neul standing in the back and also noticed Mr. Park. Hyun Woo quickly ran to Mr. Park and gave him a huge hug. Mr. Park was a bit surprise to see Hyun Woo's reaction.
-Dad! I missed you so much as well. - Hyun Woo said. Mr. Park hugged him quickly got away quickly.
-Young master, look at you! You grew up to be such a handsome man! Don't call me dad! Just call me Mr. Park.- He said.
-Young Master? Don't call me that, I am not like my brother to be called like that. And of course I will call you dad, you are the one who mostly took care of me. - Hyun Woo said with a smile. He now then turned to Ha Neul and bowed to her. -Hello, I am Hyun Woo. -
Ha Neul bowed back and said hello as well. Hyun Woo noticed her bracelet on her wrist and was completely shock to see it.
-I guess you are the one! - Hyun Woo said. Ha Neul didn't know what he meant by that but she surely didn't even want to know. Dong Woo went to Ha Neul's side and grabbed her by the waist to hold her close. -She is my wife. Choi Ha Neul. - Dong Woo said , Ha Neul pushed him away.
Hyun Woo pulled out a seat for Ha Neul. -Please sis-in-law, lets eat and get to know one another. - Hyun Woo said. Ha Neul agreed and walked up to the seat and sat down and so did Dong Woo, while Mr. Park stood behind Dong Woo.
-Dad, why won't you sit with us?- Hyun Woo said.
-Thank you sir, but I am fine here. - Mr. Park said.
-Oh please, I am inviting you. - Hyun Woo said. -You are going to make me sad and angry. So c'mon. -Hyun Woo got up and dragged Mr. Park to a chair next to Hyun Woo's. Ha Neul liked Hyun Woo's personality, he was so cute and very outgoing as well.  After everyone was seated, the food was served and they all began to eat. The three men were talking to each other but Ha Neul was the only one who didn't say anything. Hyun Woo noticed that and because of his personality he didn't like anybody to feel left out.
-Sis-in-law, you really don't say much. -Hyun Woo said. Ha Neul nodded her head. -I bet you are curious of me.?- He asked. -I'm sure my brother never talked about me.- He said. Ha Neul got really interested into Hyun Woo and began to listen.
-Do you want to know why you never seen me around? - Hyun Woo asked. He turned to take quick glance of his Hyung and looked back at Ha Neul. -That's because I was hiding from something that I got blamed for when the real criminal is really my hyung. -Hyun Woo said. Ha Neul's eyed widened and got completely shocked, she started to wonder of what kind of man she married to, what kind of man is Dong Woo. So many thoughts running through her head, but then Hyun Woo burst out laughing.
 
 
To Be Continue.......