Chapter 6.

The Woman I Want

Please leave reviews or comments:

   It was a new day, Joon Won was waiting sitting down at a café shop with two coffees in front of him and kept looking out the door just waiting for someone to come in any time soon. He kept looking at his watch and he started to worry that she wouldn't show up, Ha Neul his first love. He didn't want to give up so soon, he knows that she will be here . She wouldn't let him down like that. Joon Won looked at someone coming into the door but it wasn't who he was expecting. It was Lee Soo Ri coming inside with such an annoyed face that was coming his way. 
-Yah, I don’t think she is going to come. I am getting tired of waiting, we have a lot of work to do.How long are we going to be here? – Soo Ri whinned. Joon Won closed his eyes and let out a huge sigh and looked at Soo Ri. 
-Just wait a little more. –Joon Won said. –15 minutes more.  
-Okay.- Soo Ri said as she rolled her eyes. –Do you think something might of happen to her? – She asked. Joon Won ignored her, his phone started to ring he quickly got it out of his pocket and saw the number but it was an unfamiliar one. 
-Hello? – Joon Won answered. –He wants to see me? Okay I’ll be there. – Joon Won put away his phone. 
-Who was that? – Soo Ri asked. Joon Won got up from his seat and drank the last bit of his coffee and gave the other one to Soo Ri. –Who was that? – Soo Ri asked. 
-My father. – Joon Won said as he left her behind and quickly left the café shop. Soo Ri just watched him walking away. 
-What a jerk! How could he just leave me here alone? Am I not his partner? – Soo Ri asked as if she was going to get a reply from the people that were inside the coffee shop. She crossed her arms as to show that she was annoyed. 

…..

   Dong Woo opens his eyes and realizes that he is not in his room. He was not on his bed, his room, the colors of the room weren't the ones he usually wakes up to. He finally realizes that he was in his wife’s room, he turned his head to the left and right only to not find Ha Neul inside the room. Dong Woo sits up, as he did that he felt his head a little dizzy he couldn't really remember what happened of how he ended up being in Ha Neul’s room. He grabs his phone that was on top of the light stand to check the time and it was 10am. 

  
-How long was I asleep? – He asked himself. Ha Neul comes into her room carrying a tray and comes in slowly as she noticed that he was awake. She place the tray on top of the bed near his feet. 
-What happened here? – Dong Woo asked. Ha Neul ignored him and grabbed the bowl with a spoon that was on the tray and hands it to him. He receives and looks down at it and makes a disgusted face. –Did I do something to you? – he asked nervously. 
-Don’t you remember? -She asked coldly. –You came into my room while I was showering and began to yell. – She said. Dong Woo looked confused for a second but then he remembers, his hands started to shake a little bit and Ha Neul noticed that. –The cookers weren't here yet when I was making this. – Ha Neul pointed at the bowl of a traditional korean soup. –So eat, it will help you calm down. – Ha Neul said as she turned around and was about to leave the room. 
-Aren't you curious of why I said those things? – Dong Woo asked and make Ha Neul stopped her steps and slowly turned around. She was actually wondering about that all night, after he had pulled her close to his face and said ‘Don't leave, Don’t Die, Don’t hate me’ to her, she was actually wondering why would he tell her those things and why was he so scared and kept calling out her name. She was going to ask him a question for the first time in their marriage but as she was going to, someone opens the door widely. It was Hyun Woo standing by the door. 
-I thought I would find you here. – Hyun Woo said as he looked at his brother. Dong Woo looked annoyed at his brother, he really hated his little brother right now. Hyun Woo realized what he had done and just smiled at his big brother. 
-I’m sorry hyung, I didn't mean to. – Hyun Woo said. –Hello sis-in-law. – Hyun Woo waved at Ha Neul, she just smiled at him. She then left the room and left the brothers alone. Hyun Woo walked into her room and sat on the bed next to his brother. Dong Woo smacks his little brother on the head , Hyun Woo grabs his head and starts massaging the back of his head. 
-Are you insane? Why did you open the door of a married woman’s room?! Don’t you have any manners? Did I raise you like that? – Dong Woo scolded his little brother. Hyun Woo glared at his older brother and saw what he had on his hands, it was the bowl of soup. Hyun Woo dared to take it away and started to eat it, Dong Woo didn't know what just happened he just kept watching his little brother eating the soup his wife just made for him for the FIRST TIME! 
-Hyung this is good! Did sis-in-law made this ? – Hyun Woo asked as he kept eating it quickly. Dong Woo just ignored him and he completely lost his appetite. 
-What brings you here? I thought you said my home was uncomfortable? – Dong Woo asked. As Hyun Woo finished his last spoonful and put the bowl and the spoon on the tray behind them. 
-Hyung? I…- Hyun Woo hesitated for a second, he got up from the bed and put his both hands on hips and took a deep breath. –Can…I…- 
Dong Woo just kept looking at his brother very confuse. –What is it? – Dong Woo asked. Hyun Woo looked at his brother once more. –Hyung! Can I borrow your wife for the evening? – Hyun Woo asked fast. 
-What are you saying? – Dong Woo asked completely lost. 
-I said if I could borrow your wife for the evening. Hyung, I have to go to this party that is at the hotel and everyone expect me to come with a beautiful women by my side. – Hyun Woo said. 
-So? Why can’t you take one of the girls you play around with? Why would you take my wife? Have you lost your mind? – Dong Woo shouted. 
-Its cause I can’t take one. Hyung, you don’t have to worry. Everyone is going to know that she is coming as my sister in law and they will all know she is your wife. There is no one more elegant than your wife . – Hyun Woo said. –You could come to if you want, I just don’t want to take one these girls because they act differently. They just make a huge mess. 
-No! I don’t want to. Get married if you want to take a wife or borrow someone else’s wife. –Dong Woo said annoyed. 
-Hyung!- Hyun Woo whined. –What if I ask her myself? – Hyun Woo said as he ran from the room to go look for Ha Neul. Dong Woo quickly got up and was going to go stop him but he ended up tripping with the blanket he had wrapped around his waist. He quickly got up and went to go catch up to his little brother. 
-Hey! Yah! – Dong Woo shouted. 

Ha Neul was in the kitchen and to serve herself some of the soup she made for herself. The servants and the cookers weren't in yet they usually get there around noon or so. The kitchen door opened and Mr. Park had walked in. He was barely coming in to work, he always goes into the kitchen door to sometimes eat breakfast or usually to check the food that is going to be served for Dong Woo. 
-Lady Ha Neul? – Mr. Park was surprise to see Ha Neul in the kitchen, he bowed to her. 
-Good morning, Mr. Park. – Ha Neul said as she grabbed another bowl to serve him some. She set the bowl on the table and the spoon on the side. –Please eat some. –Ha Neul said. 
-Its okay, I already ate something. – Mr. Park insisted. 
-Please have some. – Ha Neul asked cutely. Mr. Park fell for it and he sat down on the table and took a spoonful of the soup. He smiled and showed that he really liked it. 
-Did you make this yourself? – He asked. 
-Yes. I would always do this with my mother when I was young.- Ha Neul said. Mr. Park nodded his head. –Mr. Park? May I ask you something? – Ha Neul asked. 
-What is it, Lady Ha Neul? – He asked. 
-See the thing is…-Ha Neul wanted to ask if Mr. Park knows why Dong Woo acted the way he did last night and why he kept saying those words. –Its about Dong Woo, last night when I got out of the shower he came in and hugging me and shaking. He looked so scared and kept saying these word ‘Don't die, its not his fault.’ – Ha Neul said. Mr. Park let out a huge sigh and closed his eyes for a second. 
-It hit him again. – Mr. Park said. –Lady Ha Neul, listen now that this happened you have to promise me something? You can’t leave him alone or ever tell this to Hyun Woo. Never. – Mr. Park said. 
-Why?- Ha Neul asked. Mr. Park was going to speak but he was interrupted by the yelling that was heading into the kitchen. 
-Sis-in law! Sis-in-law!- Hyun Woo was yelling coming out from the hall that leads to the kitchen. Ha Neul and Mr. Park were wondering what was it what the yelling was about. As Hyun Woo came into the kitchen he went up to Ha Neul , he grabbed her hands. –Sis-in-law? –Hyun Woo called for her. 
-What's the matter with you? – Mr. Park asked. 
-What's wrong? – Ha Neul asked. 
-Sis-in-law would you like to come with me to an evening party with me? Please say that you will come. – Hyun Woo said it quickly. Ha Neul and Mr. Park looked at each other confusingly. 
Mr. Park cleared his throat. –Young master , Lady Ha Neul just can’t go with you. You must get your brothers permission first. – Mr. Park said. 
-Its alright with me if she wants to go. – Dong Woo said as he entered the kitchen cool as if he wasn't chasing his brother around the house.Mr. Park bowed to Dong Woo as soon as he saw him. Ha Neul and Mr. Park were shocked to hear the answer of Dong Woo. 
-Master? Are you alright? – Mr. Park asked. 
-Of course I am. I just want my little brother to be accompanied by my wife if she wants to go with him. So whatever her answer is then let it be. – Dong Woo said. –Well then I have to go into my room and get ready for work. I will see you soon. – Dong Woo said as he left the kitchen. 
-Thank you Hyung! – Hyun Woo said. Hyun Woo looked back at Ha Neul. –So what do you say? Would you like to come with me? – He asked. Ha Neul looked back at Dong Woo walking away and then at Hyun Woo , she gave him a smile and nodded her head. Hyun Woo smiled with happiness. 
-You are the best ! My hyung as well! – Hyun Woo said. –I will send clothes for you to get ready in and a special necklace for you to wear as well. 
-That's okay, I have plenty of clothes to wear in . – Ha Neul said. 
Hyun Woo shook his head. –No I want to present you as my sister in law and leave a good impression. – Hyun Woo said.  –You will come with me and if you don’t want to stay for a long time then we'll soon. The reason why I want you to come is because I want you to wear the necklace and you are the perfect fit for it. Then I have to get going. – Hyun Woo bowed to Ha Neul. –Father, I will see you later. – Hyun Woo said as he hugged Mr. Park and then left. Mr. Park and Ha Neul were left alone once again in the kitchen but not for long some of the maids and workers were coming inside from the kitchen door, they all bowed as soon as they saw and continued their way. 
-Lady Ha Neul, we will continue our discussion later. I have to go give everyone their duties.- Mr. Park said as he bowed and left. Ha Neul walked out of the kitchen and went outside to her garden to sit on the sofa and laid on it. She remembered that she had to meet Joon Won at the café that they use to always go but she didn't know why she couldn't go. She started to wonder how in the world she didn't go away when Dong Woo had fainted. She was also curious of why he came into her room like that. There were were so many things going through her head. 

….

Joon Won arrived at a large building and headed straight in. It was the building of one of a jewelry stores, one of the best actually. As he went in, the manager bowed to him. The manager was the only one who know who really is Joon Won is. 
-Joon Won, your father is waiting for you in his office. – The manager said as he pointed the way to his father’s office. Joon Won followed the way and headed up the stairs where his father’s office is as soon as he got to the door he knocked first. 
-Come in!- His father said from the other side of the door. Joon Won did as he was told and entered, he gave his father a small bow. 
-Hello.- Joon Won said. His father was sitting down at his desk chair and pointed on the chair that was on the other side of the desk for Joon Won to sit down.  Joon Won sat on the  seat. 
-Why did you want to see me? – Joon Won asked. 
-I want to tell you that you need to go to this evening party I’ve been invited to. I don’t want to go but I want you to go for me. – Joon Won’s father said. 
-I don’t want to. – Joon Won said. 
-Why?- His father asked. 
-I don’t want to show myself as your son. I won't go. – Joon Won said as he crossed his arms. His father got up from the chair and put both of his hands on his desk. 
-I’m not asking you , I’m telling you. – His father said. –Or else I will do everything in my power to turn down that stupid job company you are working at. –
Joon Won let out a huge sigh. –Where is it at? – Joon Won asked. 
-Its in the moonlight hotel. – His father said with such disgust. 
-Why is it that you don’t go to those events that are in that stupid hotel? – Joon Won asked. 
-Don’t worry about that. Also take a lady with you so you wont have to be alone in the evening . – He said. Joon Won got up and bowed and just agreed to go to the party, as for the lady he knows who to take. Of course his best friend Lee Soo Ri. He took out his phone and sent a text message to Soo Ri. He left his fathers office and went to go get ready for the party. When he was leaving the building he received the text message from Soo Ri saying “That she is in” 

The evening got here, everyone in the Moonlight Hotel was preparing for the party. The food, decorations , and photographers getting ready to take pictures. But back at the Shin mansion, Ha Neul was waiting for Hyun Woo with the dress he had sent for her to put on. It was a long dark blue dress with some long red heels. She came down the stairs and was going to continue to wait downstairs for Hyun Woo. When she was coming down she saw Dong Woo going inside his office with a glass of wine  in his hands, he noticed her too. He stopped his steps from going inside his office he was interrupted by her beauty in the dress that his brother got her. 
-Are you already leaving ?- He asked. Ha Neul finally got down the stairs and stopped on the last step. 
-I am going to wait for Hyun Woo outside, I kind of got bored waiting inside.- Ha Neul said. 
-Listen. – Dong Woo started saying as he walked up to her. –I want to say sorry what happened last night. – He said. –Please forget whatever happened. – He said. 
-Its already forgotten. – Ha Neul said. They heard a beeping sound from outside it was Hyun Woo’s car. Ha Neul moved down from the steps but because of her heels she lost her balance and was going to fall but Dong Woo caught her quickly of course, he doesn't want anything to happen to his wife. Ha Neul and Dong Woo were both looking at each other. Dong Woo then just made her stand up again. 
-If you are going to be loosing your balance its better if you just stay here. – Dong Woo said. Ha Neul for some reason felt chills in her, she ignored him and went outside to meet up with Hyun Woo. Dong Woo watched her leave and let a smile. 


Hyun Woo and Ha Neul arrived at the party, they still were in the car before they got off Hyun Woo gave her a jewelry box. 
-What's this? – Ha Neul asked. 
-It’s the necklace that I want you to wear, its going to stand out with your whole outfit. – Hyun Woo said. Ha Neul opened the box and it was a beautiful necklace with a lot of diamonds going around, she was shocked to see such necklace. 
-Oh! How could I wear this ? I might loose this ! – Ha Neul shockingly said. Hyun Woo got the necklace from the box and put it around her. After it was on, he took a look at it and gave a big smile. 
-I knew this would look good on you.- He said. –Well lets go to the party! And show off the necklace cause I made this one for you. – 
-So do you mean? Are you a jewelry designer? – Ha Neul asked. Hyun Woo nodded his head. 
-All the ones Dong Woo has given you were designed by me. They all have a special meaning. – Hyun Woo said. –So come on lets go.
They both got out of the car and quickly the photographers were taking pictures of them. They made a grand entrance. Everyone was amazed by the necklace and Ha Neul, they have never seen such women. 

Back at the mansion Dong Woo was looking at some papers for his hotel. He kept thinking of Ha Neul and was wondering if Hyun Woo is taking care of her. Mr. Park was standing beside him as usual, his phone started to buzz. It was a message from a body guard that was guarding the hotel for the party. Mr. Park let out a sigh. 
-Is there a problem? – Dong Woo asked. –Why are you sighing like that? 
-Master please take a look at this. – Mr. Park handed the phone to Dong Woo, it was a picture of the person who he didn't want to see. It was Han Joon Won. Joon Won was arriving at the party. Dong Woo had warned all his bodyguards about Joon Won. 
-Should I tell them to kick him out or should I tell them to get Ha Neul out. – Mr . Park said. Dong Woo thought about it for a second. –No just let him be. Get the car ready. – Dong Woo said as he got up. –I am going to go change clothes. I’ve  actually been wanting to talk to him. – Dong Woo went to go change his clothes. 


To Be Continued….