Chapter 3.

The Woman I Want

  -What? Are you trying to take my wife away from me?- Dong Woo asked seriously. The look on Joon Won's face was also serious but then it changed into a surprise look when Dong Woo started to laugh and clap his hand. -I am just kidding with you.- Dong Woo said laughingly. Soo Ri even look surprise but she just laughed with as well just to make it seem not awkward.

-Wow! Mr. Shin, you really do know how to make jokes.- Soo Ri said giggling.
-He sure does. - Joon Won said. -I was just kidding about that question. Mr. Shin.- Joon Won said.
-Well I have to get going. This was really entertaining. - Dong Woo said as he got up from his chair and so did Joon Won and Soo Ri. -You know I feel like I know you reporter Joon Won? - Dong Woo asked.
-What makes you say that? - Joon Won asked curiously.
-I just have a feeling I do. - Dong Woo said. -But I should really get going, hope you two have a nice day. - He said and left the two in the office.
 Soo Ri turned Joon  Won towards her and looked at him with an angry face. -Why did you ask such a thing?!- She asked. -Have you gone crazy. You really need to be careful!
-There is nothing to worry about Soo Ri, I was just having a little fun with him. - Joon Won said as he giggled. Soo Ri rolled her eyes at him and grabbed their stuff. -Soo Ri can you wait for me in the car, I have to use the restroom. - He said.
-Again? Didn't you just go a while ago? - Soo Ri asked clueless.
-I drank a lot of water. - Joon Won said.
-Quickly hurry. - Soo Ri said as she took the stuff and headed outside. Joon Won went outside the office and made sure there was no one around. He quickly ran up to the stairs as fast as he can as he made it to the top, he saw two servants coming his way and he quickly hid behind a curtain that was near him.
-Lady Ha Neul is seriously a strange girl isn't she? - a young servant girl said.
-Shh!... If you say that out loud, Shin Dong Woo might just kick you out. He is really protective over Lady Ha Neul. - The older servant girl said. As they pass by and thankfully they didn't see Joon Won. As soon as he saw that they were completely gone  he quickly ran through the hall, there were so many doors but he didn't have the time to look through all of them so he just decided to go through the ones that were in the middle.
Door 1, nope.
Door 2 , nope.
Door 3, nope.
Door 4, as soon as he was going to open the door, it opened itself and saw Ha Neul getting out of her room but he completely pushed her back in. Ha Neul was completely scared at first but then was shock to see Joon Won pushing her back in to her room. He closed the door and locked it. Ha Neul stood by her bed and was just shock to see Joon Won in her room. Joon Won walked up to her and hugged her tightly. He remember her scent and it was still the same as it was before. Ha Neul pushed him away and quickly took a step back from him. She went over to the side of her back and grabbed her clock to look at the time.
-Why did you come in here? You are lucky the bodyguards are in their lunch right now since they are always guarding my door. - Ha Neul said. Joon Won walked up to her and grabbed her hands and kissed them.
-Ha Neul, I am going to get you out of here. I missed you so much, there was never a day where I wouldn't think of you. - Joon Won said. Ha Neul felt her heart beating just seeing him and hearing him once again. She got her hands away from his grip. -Joon Won, you can't do that. If Dong Woo finds out that you are here, he might just do something to you and I don't ever want that. Please get out of here, the bodyguards might be here any minute.- Ha Neul said so concerned.
-Are you afraid of Shin Dong Woo? - Joon Won said. Ha Neul didn't say anything and ignored him. -He has you in here like if you are some prisoner. I can't let you be trapped anymore. I promise to get you out of here.- Joon Won said.-Didn't you miss me? - He asked.
-I..-Before she could answer there were voices started to come in close and it sounded like Mr. Park and Dong Woo coming into Ha Neul's room.
-You need to hide Joon Won. If they see you in here who knows what might happened. Hide under my bed or go inside my bathroom. Quickly go! - Ha Neul said.
-Ha Neul, you have to meet me once. Do you think you could meet me at the café we use to go to.? - He asked. Ha Neul nodded her head just Joon Won to hurry up and hide.  Joon Won decided to go hide in the bathroom and quickly hid in there before he gets caught. The door opened and Joon Won just in time got inside the bathroom. As Dong Woo got inside her room, Ha Neul pretended that she was brushing her hair for the longest.
-I need you to get ready. - Dong Woo ordered. Ha Neul turned around to look at him.
-Why? - She asked. Dong Woo snapped his fingers and three servants came with a box on their hands.
-Choose a box! - he said. Ha Neul pointed to the 1st one, she actually didn't even try to choose. The servant opened the box and took out a blue gem bracelet with silver diamonds going around the blue gem. Ha Neul was shock to see such bracelet but then again she remembers that Dong Woo is capable to get such things. -I need you to wear that, we are going to go meet someone very important. - He said. -You have 10 minutes to get changed.- As Dong Woo was about to leave, he heard a cellphone ringing. Ha Neul started to get nervous.
Joon Won looked at his phone and it was Soo Ri calling, he quickly silenced it.
-You don't have a phone, do you?- Dong Woo asked Ha Neul, she couldn't answer she was afraid, Dong Woo looked at the bathroom and started to walk towards it. Ha Neul was now terrified, if Dong Woo finds Joon Won, then it is over for all of them.
Dong Woo opened the bathroom and only found but the one and only...
 
To be continued...