Chapter 7.

The Woman I Want

   
   Everyone was enjoying the party of Hyun Woo, since he already showed the necklace that he just design everyone was amazed by it and they were going to buy it. The whole party were drinking and having some of the snacks that were being served. Hyun Woo had Ha Neul by his side while people came up to them to see the necklace up close. Ha Neul squeezed Hyun Woo’s arm , she was getting tired of being around people. He got the message and took her near the hall where there wasn't that much people. 
-Are you okay ? – Hyun Woo asked as he led them to the hall. Ha Neul nodded her head and she gave him a smile. 
-I just got tired and these heels are killing me from standing for a long time.- Ha Neul said.-Sorry I can’t last long. – 
-Ay! Don’t worry about it. – Hyun Woo said. –Why won’t you wait for me here, let me just tell the people that I will be back after I take you home.- Hyun Woo went back to the party and left Ha Neul. She leaned against the wall and saw two girls passing by talking. 
-Hyun Woo is so handsome isn't he? – A girl in a blue dress said. 
-I guess so but his older brother is much more handsome. I wonder if he is seeing anyone, I would definitely go out with him and do much more. – Another girl said in purple dress. 
The girls left and for some reason the words of the girl in the purple dress really bothered Ha Neul, she wasn't sure why it was bothering her. Ha Neul let out a huge sigh and closed her eyes until she heard a familiar voice again. –You look beautiful. – She looked to see if it was who she thought it was. 
-Han Joon Won. – She said as she saw him standing next to her, he gave her a smile and a little bow. –What brings you here? – She asked. 
Joon Won ignored her question and carried on with. –Why didn't you go this morning? – He asked. Ha Neul knew what he was talking about but she felt a bit embarrassed that she left him waiting. 
-Something came up and I wasn’t able to go. Sorry.- Ha Neul said as she lowered her head. Joon Won lift up her chin with his finger and she looked up to him. He caressed her cheek and she quickly removed her face away from his hand.
-Don’t be sorry. Here. – Joon Won said as he handed her a phone. Ha Neul looked a bit confused. 
-What's this for? – Ha Neul asked. 
-Take it. I have another phone , I know that your husband doesn't let you have a cellphone so take mine. Call me whenever you are ready to come to me. – Joon Won said. Ha Neul wasn’t sure she should take the phone. 
-Joon Won, don’t do this. I don’t want you to get hurt. Put it away. – Ha Neul said. Joon Won grabbed her hand and put the phone on her hand. 
-You will need it.- Joon Won said. And in that moment they heard some heavy footsteps coming their way and they both turned around to see who it was and it was Shin Dong Woo coming with bodyguards walking behind him. Joon Won stared at Dong Woo coming his way, but luckily for Ha Neul a plant was covering her so Dong Woo couldn't really see her. As Dong Woo was getting closer, Ha Neul felt her arm being grabbed and being covered and suddenly disappeared from that spot and she was taken inside a closet room. She saw that it was Hyun Woo that had gotten her. She was about to say something but Hyun Woo put a finger on his lips to tell her to quiet down so they could hear.Joon Won saw that Ha Neul was gone and was confused of how did she disappeared fast. 
Dong Woo finally got to where Joon Won was, Dong Woo glared at him. Joon Won did the same and was waiting for Dong Woo to say something. 
-What are you doing here? – Dong Woo asked. 
-I came to accompany a friend to this party.- Joon Won said. Dong Woo got closer to him and turned around to tell the guards to be on their way that he wanted to be alone. The guards followed orders and went their way. 
-I am not sure who your friend is but I don’t want you near my hotel or my WIFE! – Dong Woo said in a loud tone. –She in no longer yours. – Dong Woo said. Joon Won let out a little laugh. 
-Funny you say that! She was not yours to begin with. You were the one who took her away from everything, her dreams, her friends, and her LIFE!!!! – Joon Won shouted. –Tell me what kind of person will take someone else’s life just because her father owes you a huge debt, that had nothing to do with her. – Joon Won said. 
-But she still is married to me, if you have a problem with that why won’t you try to do something about it, if you can… and if I see that you are around here again I promise that this won’t end well. – Dong Woo said. –Excuse me but I have to go find my brother and my wife.- And Dong Woo continued his way. Joon Won watched him leave and he went to the party to find his friend who went to grab a drink and loves to dance , he could have called his friend but he gave his phone to Ha Neul. 
Back inside the closet with Ha Neul and Hyun Woo, Hyun Woo quietly opened the door to see if anyone was still out there but it was clear, he closed the door and looked at Ha Neul and saw that she had a phone in her hand. 
-Have you gone crazy? Why were you with that man?- Hyun Woo asked her. –Do you know what my brother could have done to me if he saw that I left you with another man?-
Ha Neul did not say anything, she was just thinking of what the two men were arguing about and how Joon Won might get hurt if he doesn't stop all of this. The phone buzzed as it got a text message from Soo Ri. They both looked down on the phone and to read the message on the front screen it said “Ha Neul, its me Joon Won. Tell me where you are right now, I will come for you. Why did you disappear? Please respond back.” Ha Neul sighed and Hyun Woo scoffed. 
-Sis-in-law, I know he was your first love and all but you are my brothers wife now. My brother is not really a bad guy. – Hyun Woo said. Ha Neul gave him the phone. 
-Hyun Woo, do me a favor and find Joon Won and give his phone back. Thank You Hyun Woo for helping me back there. – Ha Neul said. Hyun Woo nodded his head and put the phone in his pocket. 
Ha Neul opened the door but little did she know that Mr. Park was waiting outside of the door. She was startled to see him there as if he knew she was in there, Hyun Woo walked out of the closet and was startled to see Mr. Park there too. Mr. Park walked towards them. 
-Dad! What are you doing here? Where you waiting for us out here? – Hyun Woo asked. 
-I couldn't find you anywhere so I figured you were here since you would always like to hide here when you were just a boy . –Mr. Park said. –Other than that I saw you pulling Ha Neul into the closet as I was walking this way. Ha Neul come with me, its time to go home and young master you should follow us as well.- Ha Neul walked beside Mr. Park and Hyun Woo followed. 

Joon Won was waiting by his car waiting for a reply back but no reply. He just wished he could have grabbed Ha Neul and just take her away and leave the country with her. 
-Oppa! Oppa! – Soo Ri’s was calling out to him and running towards him, she was wearing a whited dress with back heels and he hair were just some loose curls. As she finally got to Joon Won. -What's wrong with you ? – Joon Won asked. 
-Nothing I just wanted to know where you were, since you have my phone. Has she not replied back at all? –She asked. Joon Won didn't say anything. Soo Ri took it as a no. Joon Won opened the door to his car and went in as he start the car and rolled down the window , he handed the phone to Soo Ri. She received it. 
-Are you going to going stay longer? Or do you want me to take you home? -Joon Won asked. 
-I think I am going to stay longer so I could write an article about this amazing party and that way we have an amazing story. – Soo Ri said. Joon Won nodded his head. -Call me when you get home. If she sends a reply, I’ll make sure to tell you . – Soo Ri said. Joon Won gave her a smile and put up the window and drove off. 

 

Dong Woo was waiting in his hotel office standing by the window drinking liquor. He was looking for his brother and his wife until Mr. Park sent him a text message that he had found them. There was a knock on the door, Hyun Woo walked in first and secondly Mr. Park. Dong Woo didn’t see Ha Neul and had a confused look on his face. -Where is my wife? -He asked. 
Mr. Park cleared his throat. -Lady Ha Neul wanted to stay in the private garden for some fresh air. She says that if you have something to say to her that you could meet her there. Don’t worry sir, no one else could go into the private garden except for you and your family. – Mr. Park said. Dong Woo just nodded his head and turn to look at his brother. Hyun Woo got a little bit timid after seeing that his brother was staring at him with such crazy look. 
-Hyung! I don’t really understand why you are staring at me in such way.- Hyun Woo trying to avoid his brother. Dong Woo just let out a sigh and went up to his little brother and put his hand on Hyun Woo’s shoulders. Hyun Woo thought he was really in for it. When they were younger, they would always have a match of wrestling and Dong Woo would always be the one to always beat him. So which is why Hyun Woo is a bit timid of his brother. As Dong Woo got closer to his face, he just gave a smirk. 
-I will talk to you later.- Dong Woo said as he let go of his shoulders. Dong Woo walked out of the door to go meet with his wife in the private garden. As he walked out the door, Hyun Woo let out a huge sigh and closed his eyes just thinking of the talk that they are going to have. 
-Young master, you should of have been with her all through the night. – Mr. Park said. 
-I was going to drive her back home. – Hyun Woo said. 

Ha Neul was sitting on the bench and looking at the moonlight. She was thinking of the words Joon Won told her “Come to me” , she wasn’t sure if she wanted to be with him. She felt pain in her feet from the heels and decided to take them off.  She felt relieved. Dong Woo finally arrived at the garden , he saw her sitting down. He loved the way her silhouette looked between the darkness and light of the moon shinning down on her. He went to sit down next to her , she looked at him and turn to look ahead again. 
-The garden is beautiful isn't it? – Dong Woo asked. Ha Neul just nodded her head. -This garden is really such a special place for my mother , this is where she would come every time she had many things in her mind. – Dong Woo told her, this was actually their first time hearing something about him or his family. -My mother never let anyone go into this garden except for us. – Dong Woo said. Ha Neul was just listening to him but honestly she really was a but curious of him and his family because he would never talked about them or they would be quiet or sometimes they would just end up arguing. Dong Woo really wanted to ask her about Joon Won but he just didn’t want to ask her with out ending it with an argument. They both were sitting down in silent. 
-Did you meet with him tonight? – Dong Woo asked calmly. Ha Neul got a bit timid of the sudden question. They both were staring at each other. Dong Woo wanted to hear the truth but at the same time he wanted to hear that they didn’t meet at all. He was afraid that if Ha Neul met with Joon Won the more she would want to leave and dare to disappear forever. Ha Neul blankly looked at him and she really didn’t know what to tell, she was scared to tell him yes or no because either way he would get mad and just might hurt Joon Won. 
-Yes.- Ha Neul responded to his question with the truth. Dong Woo looked away and closed his eyes, he didn’t want to loose his cool. In a way he felt glad that she told the truth but in another he wished she did lie. -Is it why you came all the way over here?- Ha Neul asked. Dong Woo got up and got on his knees as he went in front of her. He put his hands together and looked up at her. Ha Neul was very confused, she thought he would explode out of anger and send some guards to go and kill Joon Won or beat him to death. She was not expecting such reaction from him and she kind of like the way he was acting, it was more human of him. 
-I know you might not believe this but I …I like you. I knew that he had come to the party and I was filled with rage knowing that he was here and you here as well and thought you might run away with him. – Dong Woo said. -As I was coming here, I thought to myself that I shouldn’t be like this. I know this wont be easy but I decided that I am going to fight for your heart! Can you let me inside your heart?- Dong Woo asked . Ha Neul couldn't believe what she heard she never knew that Dong Woo had this side to him. For some reason she felt her heart beating, it was the first time she felt that way. Her heart would beat fast because she would be angry with him but it was not like this. She looked away from him and quickly stood up and as she tried to walk away, she stepped on something that made her trip and made her foot hurt since she had taken off her heels. Dong Woo quickly went to her and check on her. 
-Are you okay?- Dong Woo asked. As he grabbed her foot to only find a huge thorn stuck in her foot, it must have been from the roses that the  gardeners have cut. Dong Woo took it out 
and threw it somewhere farther. Ha Neul heart was still beating and she wished it would stop.
 -Thank you… I think I want to go home. – Ha Neul said. 
She stood up and tried to leave the garden but she suddenly felt her feet being swept off from the ground. Dong Woo was carrying her bridal style. 
-I don't think you could walk, let me take you to the car so we could go home.- Dong Woo said.
Ha Neul felt his arm around her, she heard people outside since the party was still going on, she closed her eyes and hid on his chest, she could hear Dong Woo’s heart beating fast. She felt that her heart was going along with his. It couldn't be could it? Ha Neul thought. There is no way. Ha Neul could not have feelings for someone who she married forced. 


TBC…. 

Who would you guys like Ha Neul to end up with ?