Chapter 1.

The Woman I Want
There was a huge party going on at the very best hotel in South Korea called, Moonlight Hotel. It was one of the best hotels and it was very expensive to make a reservation but it is worth the stay. Moonlight Hotel had many more overseas which is why its one of the best hotels, it has gotten really good reviews from those who stayed at the hotel, such as k-idols, American celebrities, and other huge stars that had stayed in. The owner of the hotel was no one other than, Shin Dong Woo. The hotels have been passed from generation to generation and his father has now left it to him. His parents died when he was 20 years old but he was able to handle the hotels all by himself.
He was throwing a party at his hotel for his wife, Choi Ha Neul.
-Dong Woo, what an amazing party you are throwing.- A young man like Dong Woo, who is half drunk already told him.
-Thank You. Don't drink too much because this party is for my wife and I don't want nothing to screw it up. - Dong Woo said as he took away the glass of wine from him.
Dong Woo walked away, he saw everybody was enjoying their time. The only person who he didn't see was his wife.
-Mr. Park! - Dong Woo called for his bodyguard/butler/second father. Mr. Park always took care of Dong Woo when he was young and kind of raise him like a son whenever his father was out of the country.
-Yes master. - Mr. Park said as he rushed over to Dong Woo.
-Where is my wife? - Dong Woo said as he pretended to smile. -Why isn't she here? It's been 2 hours already.
-Master, she is still currently in her room. I'll go over to check on her. - Mr. Park said.
-No! I'll go over myself. - Dong Woo said.-You stay here and make sure that anything doesn't go wrong here. - Dong Woo said as he left the party and was heading up to his wife's room. He got on the elevator and was thinking of what to say to her. As he got to door of her room, the two body guards that were protecting the door moved and bowed to Dong Woo and let him enter the room. Dong Woo went inside the room, he wanted to shout but he saw her sitting outside the balcony with her robe still on and her face was without makeup. It seemed that she was enjoying the breeze of the wind.  Dong Woo loved the way she looked, it was as if he was looking at princess that came out from a fairytale.
Choi Ha Neul was only one year younger than him, which is probably why she looked lively than him. Dong Woo cleared his throat and Ha Neul quickly turned around and just stood there quietly.
-Why aren't you still ready?- Dong Woo asked nicely. -People are waiting for you down there.
Ha Neul went inside her room and tried to pass him but he grabbed her arm to stop her. She quickly got out of his grip.
-Why should I be out there? I am not going to be with people that are a different class than me! - Ha Neul yelled. -Do I really have to do everything you have to tell me?
Dong Woo pulled her closer to him aggressively by her arm and this time he grabbed her tight so she wouldn't escape from it. -Listen Ha Neul! - Dong Woo said as he giggled. -I don't think you still don't understand but your father still owes me a lot of money. Your thief father that stole from me should of have not steal money from my hotels and you are the one paying for it. So of course Ha Neul, you do have to do everything I tell you!- Dong Woo said as he let her go. Ha Neul grabbed her arm and began to rub it. She saw Dong Woo leave her room and she began to yell and started throwing things. She was yelling out frustration and began to cry. Ha Neul sat on the floor and rest her head on the wall and close her eyes. She wish she could escape but she couldn't because Dong Woo has her on guard. As she still had her eyes close she began to think of when she had break up with her boyfriend before she got married to Dong Woo.
 
3 years ago :
 
Ha Neul and Han Joon Won were enjoying their date but Ha Neul had already got the news from her father that she was forced to get married to Dong Woo to pay his debt. Today was the day that she had to break up with her boyfriend who she has been dating for 5 years.
-Ha Neul guess what?- Joon Won asked so happily. Ha Neul smiled at him.
-What is it?- She asked.
-I got the job to be a reporter! - Joon Won said as he hugged her. Ha Neul hugged him back and held him tight. She began to tear up and cried. Joo Won looked at her and cupped her face. -What's wrong, Ha Neul? Are you that happy?- He asked laughing.
-Joon Won, I have something to tell you. - Ha Neul said.
-Well you could tell me at dinner because we should celebrate that I got the job. I also have something to ask you .- Joon Won said as he grabbed her hand.
-I'm getting married!- Ha Neul said. Joon Won let go of her hand and completely starred at her dumb founded.
 
 
To be Continued...