Chapter 9:Boxy smile , First date

Purple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noone's POV

Aah!! a scream was heard as the blond guy with the most terrifying look kicked the person kneeling infront of him. "You how dare you touch my things without permission. seriously I don't know what dad is thinking hiring these losers." "Sir , I'm really sorry, this will never happen again . please forgive me I won't ever touch anything everagain." "seriously never again, AGAIN I don't think there will be another chance for you also." The man kept on begging but his pleads fell on deaf ears. The boy got in his red car and the driver knew immediately where to go.

As he entered the place filled with glittering light and loud music, people all around moving to the beat, some girls coming over with intensions of attracting him but all he wanted to do was drink and that is what he did. A glass of drink in hand and many more infront of him emptied. All lost in his thought that he didn't notice the guy sit next to him. "hey, have seen you around a lot lately , troubles at home." The guy with the boxy smile with cute eye-smile came closer and closer but the blond wasn't in the mood. "Not now, I'm seriously drained and don't have time for this." He took a sip from his glass which was now empty then glared at the only company he had," Seriously what is it, You can;t approach me like we know eachother nor as a stranger just cause I ignored you and pretend to not know you." He sighed,"You know fairly well why we are like this and yet you come on to me so casually". He stood up to leave but the later was just as quick grabbing his wrist and pulling him back down."And yu know as much I do that I won't ever give you up." He let his grib loose then it happened the blond's hand his cheeks met garnering the attention of the people around. "Dream on, HA HA..... Hope to see you never." The boy left with red cheeks pouted looking at the figure leaving him then smiled. "I know I deserve it so I'll forgive you. Please come back to me. We both know that you still love me as much as I do" He shouted as the other left.

Jinyoung's POV

I'm running late god why did I sleep so late in the afternoon, he must be waiting for me and I'm here stuck in traffic. Please hurry, god cars move. SSo here I was getting out and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter