Chapter 11: Feel The Love

Purple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He chuckled , he is freaking is making fun of me. There was nothing to laugh about, "tummy how could you!"  I felt all the emotions there was right at this moment. Hopefully Jackson would understand when he gets to know the truth. Why can't this stupid red head let me live. Somebody caughed, I looked up and got chills seeing hime eying me up and down. Seriously I would have definately made it a scene but my tummy is so empty that I really have to eat something.

So as I saw him having an internal battle with himself, I called my butler to prepare for the obviously hungry person infront me. It's not my fault it's almost lunch time and he hasn't had the time to eat, I'm not a morning person trust me but he is another case. You see this dad it's not only me good , topper in class also love to stay in bed.

"So you haven't eaten anything?' I asked

"yup, if it weren't for you these men here I would have been perfectly fine but you guys had to ruin my date." HUm... A date so that's why he wanted to eat later, so stupid.

"A date how lovely, Is that Chinese guy the reason you thought it was ok to ditch me and reject my request for you to tutor me?"

oh so he does feel a little guilty by the look on his face. I smile :)

"Why does it have to be me? thee are so many tutors out there and you obviously have all the resources too." he said doing a once over of the the mansion.

"When we asked you to tutor me you agreed and then you don't wanna do it seriously?" He folded his hands then glared at the Raven head. "I have the resources ,yes but we were gonna do it and My pride isn't taking to well to your rejection. You are really lucky that I haven't made you my target yet cause only god knows how you would wish to just die if that happened." I was getting heated up.

Jinyoung's POV

Jinyoung knew that the person wasn't joking and meant every word so the chills he felt right now was seriously nothing compared to the images of him suffering. A call for Mark was what brought him to reality.

"Come lets get you stuffed and talk later you seem like you'll die any sec and I don't wanna be held reponsible"

The dinning room was anther story a big dinning tale, 6 chairs and the food on it looked so mouthwatering, everything screamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter