Chapter 6: These feelings

Purple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noone's POV

Jinyoung just opened his eyes and looked around this wasn't his bed neither his room, where was he as his vision become clearer his mind started to work as well and it clicked. Hwas in the music room with "OMG!!! jackson and I." As he was blushing jackson just entered the room with some snacks in a bag. He suddenly tried to sit up but felt pain in his cheeks, damn he forgot about the punch he recieved from someone he doesn't know as he had blanked-out., jackson went near him and helped him. He looked at him a bit of sadness and more with sympathy, he placed his hands on his cheek which was pink(jinyoung is happy as his blushing is unnoticed) the other traces his fingers over the cheeks and looks at him with so much fondness and care that he would have thought thye other actually had some deep feelings for him, it wasn't possible right. JUst then jackson tooks his hand back and started taking out the snacks which was some of everything he has eaten when they were together .

Jinyoung's POV

He remembered, why do I feel like this? Seriously please say something anything.

"hi! how are you feeling?"

"Other than the fact that my cheek hurts and I'm lying on the bed I'm good."

"I'm sorry, all this was my fault."

Seriously what was this guy thinking blaming himself for no reason, when it was me who had offended him a few days back , why is he apologising.

"I was just kidding you know. I'm totally fine." I said looking straight in his eyes which still were apologitic.

"anyway why are you apologising, Its not your fault that I didn't eat anything, fainted or that someone punch3d me. hehehe..."

"It is my fault you know. Jinyoung, listen, Bambam ..He is my ex- we were dating for few months and we have been friends for years. He did this because." He cupped my face though it stinged a little bit but the look he was giving , o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter