Chapter8: Tutor Me

Purple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noone's POV.

It's been a few months since start of school , as the boy with raven hair which was now shorter but still made him look as cute as ever  was making his way to class the early morning breeze cool and fresh. He took a long breath feeling calm and happy for going to classes for the first time after parting with Miss.Kim. Looking aroung enjoying the view which mainly consisted of nothing but the clear road, the old black dog infront os Mr.Im's house , the small flowers here n there. He smiled as he the view of the school became clearer as he came closer to the gate. "I guess from all the things my parents made me do this is probably for the best." a small smile formed on his lips as he thought about his now boyfriend Jackson, it hadn't been long since he last saw him but he definately missed him. 

Jinyoung's POV 

I was sitting on my seat  waiting for the time to pass, slowly students started entering and soon the buzz was heard. The class went as always but today I felt uncomfortable as I could feel as if someone was watching me but leaving those feelings aside I was chatting with my dear.

From Wang puppy:Hey, I missed u ><

To Wang puppy: when did you change ur id on my phone? 

                            missed you too

From Wang puppy: lol, that's a secret but I'm begging you don't change it.

I know he is cute and all so lovely how could he touch my phone though I have nothing to hide. By spending a lot of time with him I came to know that he is really sweet and caring way too sweet to actually have spyed on my phone. He is too playful, guess gonna have to be used to all this. Bye bye privacy hehe... 

 

To Wang puppy: Ok

From Wang puppy: good sweety but what's the deal with one word replies don't you like me :(, don't u wanna be with me. I really like u n missed u but..... :( ;(

To Wang puppy: Dramaqueen, I like u too n reallllllllyyyyyy missed you too. let's meet at the cafeteria though I'm tensed about telling yugeom.

From Wang puppy: I already told him, He was bugging me and all it kind of slipped.

I'm in deep s***, He fouund-out and I didn't tell him first but why hasn't he texted to called me. I was so lost in my thought that I didn't see the figure nearing me nor the way  his eyes was scanning me as I was pitying myself.

Noone's POV

The red haired guy went towards tyhe raven head who was lost in his thought and as he got closer  his smile grew wider "oh! so oblivioues." he thought as he reached near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter