Chapter3: Friendship XOXO

Purple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the delay guys I couldn't update sooner, had classes then items(tests).

So just as JInyoung woke up from his deep slumber with the warmth of the morning sun and the begining of a new day though it was early he went to take a shower. The warm water running down his self was soothing and he enjoyed it for a little longer than usual, the thought of school was something he wanted to bury deep in his mind. Going downstairs he was greeted with his parents both neatly dressed and ready for work, they were enjoying the morning with toasts and butter with morning tea. As he got seated on the chair opposite to his dad and grabbed a toast. The honkey sound of his father asking him,"how was your first day at schoo.l" "It's one of the best and hope you'll do us proud." In addition his mother also, "There will be a lot of important people there, all sons and daughters of well known people, so make some friends and do well." He knew better so he just knodded and continued his breakfat as his parents got up and leaft for work. Long was hia memory of yesterday gone replaced by his sorry but not for long cause, as soon as he was entering the school gate , he bumped into something rather someone who had well built body with a really hand some face that he couldn't forget the guy if he remembers corretly is 'Jackson' but isn't the name uncommon or rather foreign. As he burst through his bubble of thought he saw those intense eyes stairing directly at him the emotions he saw yesterday long gone now only vulnarability was evident which was soon replaced by something unpleased kind of expression due to his lack of response so Jinyoung instantly apologised to the guy and sighed as the guy seems more at ease now even himself. So as he was making his way to class the muscular guy trailing behind him he then realised that they were gonna be classmates."me and my ty life" he thought.

Jinyoung's POV
I was sitting in the front row and trying to gain whatever info I could regarding the lessons , just like that recess came and went then classes ended. I somehow got used to this by now, all the latest and priceless mode of transports the students were dropped in one fancier and admirable than the other, the uniform itself was expensive and fancy but as saturday come by I was awestruck by the way they dress, all branded and nothing less. (They had claasses till 12 noon , were allowed to were casual outfit). It's already been a week and he has seen what all goes around in this school, the teachers are more causious than the students and they rearely ever concentrate on the lessons. There were no  interruption from Jackson or the blond guy whose name I have come to know is 'Mark Tuan'. I have heard a lot of rumours about the blond and it seems he is quiet popular, being the heir of one of the biggest businessman in Korea and a mother as a shareholder of the school they were currently attending. He better watchout, anyway it seems he is also a playboy who has never dated but has people clinging to him from left and right. He had seen the guy once again near the main hall with a cute girl with reddish hair and small form, as soon as he saw him he had hidden himelf well to not get noticed.

Though Jackson was adifferent story he was a person who was serious most of the time and he would always hangout with one of the guys 'yugeom' who also happens to be a scholarship student here and actually shocks me to see them together cause since day one onone had bothered to talk to me as we are peasents to them though i come from a well off family. So as I was making my way to the gate to go home from this superficial plase, "Jinyoung ssi' someone called me, as soon as i turned I was met with fimilar dark brown eyes with sweet and awkard smile. He started talking"UHmm... Hi! I'm Jackson we have the same classes actually I have a favour to ask you the thing is I'm falling back in most of the subjects and would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter