Chapter 7: Jinson

Purple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was yet another day of school with students buzzing around the campus but what made it different was that the raven haired burnet making his way to the class had a big smile pastered on his face, to others he might have looked like a fool but to everyone else was a thing that didn't matter to him.  As he entered the class he wasn't left alone more preccisely a giant baby with newly honey brown dyed hair couldn't let him live in peace. "hyung tell me what happened yesterday there are a lot of whispereing of your names and I couldn't get anything from that stupid s*** of a friend." "language gyeomie, and nothing happened yesterday, so let me off ok. Anyway where were you yeasterday I didn't see you after the second period." "oh! It must have slipped my mind, i went home since I had aheadache." DING Dong Ding "The bell saved you but it's not over you guys can't leave all the infos away from me, detective yuggie will find out." the tall burnet went to his seat and kept giving suspecious looks to his fellow friend throughout the class.

Jinyoung's POV

After all that happened Jackson was sweet enough to drop him home. He was once again welcomed with silence and the chilly atmosphere inside, he went straight to his room freshened-up and as he was looking for some evening snacks and checking the call a voice message left by his parents made the burnet feel even colder than before."jinyoung" his mother's  voice could be heard from the machine."me and dad have to go somewhere for a business trip hope to return soon as soon as possible probably would take us at least a week. take care and we have thoroughly instructed the house keeper about her work. Bye take care son." Beep. Then the boy sat on the sofa taking small sips from the bottle in his hand as he tried to remember what had actually happened in the past years. A sigh escaped from his lips the a smile, just a tilt of the corners of his lips nothing significant but a sad smile. "trips that's where they always go for and business. ha.ha.ha......., nothing suprising they never change. I really miss them pappy wish you were with me." As he was going to his room the ding from his cell  and what came after made him smile for real now.

"Hey it's  jackson. Hope you're feeling better now."

"yes, actually I am."

"Good to know."

"Where you worried." a glint of hope in his eyes which dissapered just as quickly.

"nope why would I be." a long pause as jinyoung made his way to bed but another ding and he smiled.

"Maybe just a little worried. Actually alot more worried than you know."

"seeing you get hit and faint was probably one of the worst days I've had."

"Why is that?" He waited patiently, lying on the bed bitting on his lower lips. maybe not so patient afterall.

"You are my friend and you got hurt." Ofcause, what were you expecting stupid jinyoung  babo..

"And i really care about you more than you know." This definately made him smile

"I care about you too"

"BUt I know not  the same way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter