Chapter 2: In the class

Purple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINYOUNG'S POV

 So now that I opened the door I looked with wide open as what lay in front of me were two guys tangled together the blond guy who was smaller in built lay with his back on the ground with the bulkier guy with black hair on top grabbing his collar. They were looking at eachother none giving a chance for the other to breath, both too occupied to notice my presence having a staring battle,  then there was this cute innocent looking guy who seemed younger than the two, crying for them to stop and kept on apologising. The guy grabbing the collar lifted his hand about to land it on the blonds face just then a sharp scream was heard from a distance.All three of them  turned around with horror written all over their faces towards the sound.

As i turned around to see the source of the not so pleasant sound the petied figure of a woman in her mid thirties with short brown hair with panicked eyes retreated herself out of the room. "!!!" Cursed the dark haired guy as he let go of the collar which he had been grabbing since my entry and stood up with no more words exchanged, he made his way towards me more specifically towards the door then stopped right infront of me looked into my eyes, grunted said something incoherent and left. The youngest in thd room with teary eyes and pink cheeks went after the well built guys yelling "Jackson,  please listen, stop, please, please......." Which i was toogone lost in those eyes filled with sadness, betrayal and something I quiet couldn't understand.  Then the room was filled with an awkward silence,  I was in a state of confusion as the guy lying on the floor was no longer there but was making his way toward me once again towards the door and he also stopped right in front of me and started looking at me up and down, I held my breath and prayed for the ground to sollow me whole. Seriously my plan to avoid trouble by coming to school early as possible backfired. A snap and hello brought me back from my thoughts to reality. The blond was way to close for my liking, as his curious eyes turned from a confused one to a mischievous look, I knew that this seriously was a start of a hell of lousy year? I cursed in my mind.

We stood there for I don't know a while but as chattering of people came he walked away but not before giving me a wink, I stood there dumbstruck for a while then made my way to one of the seats in the middle row. The class eventually started filling and the day become annoying wigh all the noises , then the classes were all 'Let's get to know about eachother.' Which seriously was not my favourite part of 1st day. The day passed by like that with not a trace of the three guys from the morning but the women who was as shocked as me in the morning was a teacher it seems, she was sitting on her desk as i entered the staff room to submit some forms regarding my scholarship.  "Oh I forgot to mention that I made my way to one of the most prestigious schools in Seoul with my efforts  (loads of pressure from my parents).' Definately a horrible place will talk about the school later I'm serously done for today.

As I got home a two storied cream coloured building with a small garden filled with roses in the front, and that's all it is. I really didn't want to be here either,  what is the point of being home when you are just going to be alone.  As I dragged my lifeless body upstairs towards the door and was greeted with a sigh board with Jinyoung Park printed on it. I sighed as I threw my body on the fluffy blue bed , the pillow was so soft that I buried my face in it and drifted to dreamland. All I could see was purple.

Mark POV

A day before school started

So  lets just say that I'm a really handsome guy who has blond hair and is pretty popular with people swooning around me just waiting for a flash of smile. So as I'm not the studious type of guy , I kinf of flung my class last year and have to repeat again though noone can do anything to me anyway as I'm the son of the one and only Raymond Tuan, the head of all those big companies which by the way I'm not so acustomed to know about yet as I'm still young. So I definately have my group of friends Taehyung who is almost as good looking as me and just as rich, our parents are college buddies and us we just cliked together with both being the partying kind. Then there is Jaebum a.k.a JB, he is damn hot and y , he has this int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter