The meeting

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny's Pov 

 

Beep ...... beep 

Ugh, let me sleep for god sake. Today is my free day, I usually spend it sleeping on my very beloved comfortable bed. but today was different I will finally meet Sooyoung she is Hyo's wife. I couldn't meet her before I was overseas. they moved pretty fast they have been together for just one year! and they are already married. but I could see how it happened. Hyoyeon had a very lost smiling dreamy face every time she told me about Sooyoung. she would even wake up at dawn to cook for her. I'm so happy for them. 

 

beep ........beep.....beep ...

 

"Hello," I picked up my phone without even looking at the caller id 

 

"Where the are you? Get your over here Lee Soonkyu RIGHT NOW!!! " 

.

.

.

I stared at my phone for a moment. why did Hyo shout at me? It's still 10 AM ........... Oh ! the meeting I overslept. I ran to my closet picked a random outfit and headed for a quick shower. I was finished in five minutes. I ran to my coffee shop it is close to my house so it took me less than two minutes. when I opened the door I saw Chorong panting heavily for a breath.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked as I handed her a water bottle and sat her on a chair.

 

"S-Sooyoung unnie s-she ate everything in the kitchen. Hyoyeon unnie and I didn't stop cooking since she got here. where were you unnie? you know she eats when she's bored." she answered and glared angerly at me.

 

"*Gulp* -- Sorry Chorong ah, I overslept. I promise I'll make it up to you." 

 

"Okay, then you're taking me out tomorrow."

 

"Huh, w-what?" 

 

"Pick me up at 5 pm," she said as she ran out of the shop. 

 

"Yah wait yah!!!! .... okay then,"

 

Well, I was planning to give her a raise cause she had to work on her day off. But she always chooses to go out on a 'date'. well, I always end up broke after the date she would drag me to a mall and let me pay for everything. she would give me those puppy eyes if I refused and I always fall for it. she is like my little sister so I would buy her anything she wants.

I felt a tap on my shoulder so I turned around, then I felt a finger flick on my forehead. I rubbed my forehead at the sting and looked up to face my short blonde best friend.

 

"What was that for?"

 

"We waited for HALF AN HOUR!"

 

"Sorry, I overslept," I apologized and then smiled widely when I saw a tall girl approaching. I ran to her, she stopped in her place in surprise as I jumped up and hugged her. 

 

"It's so nice to finally meet you Sooyoung." 

.

.

.

.

 

 Third Pov 

 

Sooyoung hugged the short girl back and giggled at the bunny-like girl.

 

"It's so nice to finally meet you too, Sunny!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter