A date? 2

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkroom penetrated by a beam of sunlight shining through the small space between the curtains directly on the face of an open-mouthed girl with a drool falling from the gap of in a straight line to her chin and dropping to the floor to join the little lake that was starting to form after six hours of snoring, the girl's eyes moved behind closed lids she started to stir and her body faced the other way trying to escape the light.

 

A pair of eyes opened abruptly realizing where her body was, as soon as they were opened she had to close them after a flying dust entered them from under the bed where she escaped earlier. She groaned and slid out from under the bed wiping away the small drops of tears that her eyes let out to defend her from the bad harming dust. Getting up slowly Sunny kicked the blanket that was covering her lower body away and jumped on the bed to complete her sleep, instead of soft mattress she felt a creature being crushed under her, but she was too tired to open her eyes, so she rolled off to the side of whoever was now sleeping next to her circling her arms around her and dozed off again.

 

The equally small girl that is being hugged really hard groaned and kicked the bunny away unconsciously. Sunny's leg was sent straight to the other sleeping girl's waking her up shocked so her fists reacted immediately giving the peacefully sleeping bunny a hard good punch straight to her face. 

 

 

"Owwww! Who the fuc.... Chorong why did you hit me?" An angry bunny shouted and jumped on her legs ready to throw punches, but was stopped midway seeing Chorong's face.

 

 

"Ah, Sunny unnie! I'm really sorry, I -I didn't mean to ... It just happened, I felt someone touching me, my hands reacted......... "  Chorong said freaking out, her right hand was still stinging, and she knew the pain was equally reflected on Sunny's nose.

 

Sunny was getting down from the bed to check on her bleeding nose when Taeyeon suddenly sat up bumping heads together with the injured bunny, she saw Sunny bleeding thinking it was her fault, she immediately apologized.

 

"Sunny! I am really sorry, omg you're bleeding, wait!" Taeyeon stretched the sleeve of the shirt she was wearing and was about to wipe Sunny's nose, but Sunny backed away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter