Bomi and talks

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waiting Forty minutes in the airport isn't a very nice welcome, is it? Bomi has been tapping with her leg with crossed arms waiting for her sister to pick her up. Her legs started to hurt so she sat on one of her bags, then she heard someone yelling her name, the voice was very familiar to her she missed the owner of the voice very much that she in instant forgot the long minutes of wait and ran to the direction of the voice. 

 

"Sunny unnie!!" She jumped on the shorter girl with open arms and wrapped her arms around her "I missed you Unnie!" 

 

"I missed you too, little girl. How are you doing?" Sunny asked hugging the girl tightly in her arms

 

"I'm fine unnie, I missed you and mom misses you too." Bomi broke the hug to look at Sunny's eyes.

 

"Let's talk about that later, ok?" Bomi noticed the hidden sadness in Sunny's eyes but decided to drop it when she saw a small figure standing next to Sunny.

 

"It's ok Unnie, is this your friend?" Sunny turned to where Bomi pointed and there was Taeyeon standing a few steps behind her, she pulled Taeyeon to stand beside her and kept her hand in hers while introducing her to Bomi.

 

"This is Taeyeon, my girlfriend since 20 minutes ago, and Taeyeon, this is my little sister and also Chorong's best friend Bomi." Sunny was happy that she could finally say that Taeyeon is her girlfriend. She smiled when she saw a little blush rise on Taeyeon's cheeks and she squeezed her hand.

 

Bomi and Taeyeon shook hands "It's nice to meet you Bomi," Taeyeon said with a smile, she was surprised when Sunny said Bomi is her sister she thought she was only Chorong's best friend as Sunny said in the phone, they don't look that similar to each other too.

 

"It's nice to meet you too Taeyeon! unnie talked a lot about you on the phone, you got her whipped head over heels for months, I'm glad you're finally together."

 

"Ok girls lets go home and prepare for the surprise already." Sunny interrupted them while picking up Bomi's bag carrying it on her shoulder and dragging the one with wheels behind her out of the airport.

 

Taeyeon and Bomi giggled and walked together following behind Sunny with some simple conversation to get to know each other. They sat on the back seat of the car together while Sunny put the bags in the car before getting in the driver's seat.

 

"I'm not your driver guys, at least one of you could sit beside me you know." They just ignored her and carried on with their talk. She sighed and started the car but smiled when she looked at the girls talking happily behind her, people whom she loved, she smiled wider when Taeyeon caught her eyes and stared back, she winked and blew her girlfriend a kiss before she started driving to Bomi's house.

 

Bomi was very tired so she went straight to bed after changing into one of Sunny's pyjamas since hers were still in the bags. that left Sunny and Taeyeon alone to carry the things inside. Taeyeon went to get some water from the kitchen, while Sunny went to check on her little sister, she chuckled quietly when she saw her fast asleep on her bed. She covered her with a blanket and kissed her on the forehead happy to have her sister back in Korea.

 

"Sunny, do you want some water?" Taeyeon asked from the door quietly. Sunny gave Bomi a last glance before getting out of the room with Taeyeon closing the door and leaving the youngest to rest. "Thank you, Taengoo." she gave her girlfriend a peck on her cheek before drinking her water.

 

"Sunny can we sit and talk for a bit before we prepare for the party?" Taeyeon sat on the couch and patted the space beside her when Sunny nodded. "I still want to know why you ignored me, why didn't you tell me?" They were staring at each other's eyes and holding hands.

 

"I ignored you because I didn't want you to friend zone me more than you already had, also I was crushing on you so bad, I didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter