A date?

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's Pov

 

 After the big show, I was planning to go on a vacation with Sooyoung and hyoyeon, but I changed my mind. I didn't want to be a vase with them or mistaken for their child. So here I'm on my bed listening to music facing the ceiling, feeling lonely as ever, it wasn't a new feeling, I was used to it. it's okay as long as I have my jack and peas. I think I should visit my family I missed my mom, dad, and my cute little sister. They never let me feel alone they are always around me spoiling me with love and care. Yeah, I think I should visit them at least.

 

MR. TAXI TAXI TAXI ...............

 

my phone rang cutting the ballad song that was playing. I answered the phone without looking at the caller id. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Hey Taengoo, what are you doing?" It was Sunny.

 

"Nothing, just laying in my bed listening to music."

 

"What! Are you serious?" She asked, what did I say that was so shocking? 

 

"Yeah, I have nothing to do."

 

"So you are just in your home, alone, laying on your bed in your empty room?" She asked, still shocked I guess.

 

"Yes, exactly what I just said," 

 

"Wooooow that's amazing! Can I join you?" Sunny asked enthusiastically.

 

"Ahh, join in what?" I'm the one who is shocked now.

 

"Being quiet and not moving, so can I?" She begged in her aegyo

 

"Umm , yes if you want," I answered her not sure, normally others would find what I'm doing boring and torturing, I don't know why she would want to join, but I don't mind it either.

 

"Okay open your door for me, please. I'm waiting outside." I got up from the bed and walked to the front door. I opened the door and saw her with her cell phone still in hand.

 

"Thank you, bye bye Taengoo." I chuckled at her silliness, she never fails to draw a smile on my face.

 

"Come in shorty." I said "greeting" her.

 

"Good morning back to you shorty." She greeted sarcastically. I saw her walking to my room so I followed. She was laying in the same position I was laying in before she arrived. I lied beside her copying her position. 

 

"So how do you do it?" she asked.

 

"Just keep quiet and listen to music."

 

"Really is it that easy!"

 

"Yes it's not physics you know "

 

"Ooh showing off your skills I see. Okay, I will do my best." Sunny said genuinely determined.

 

"Huh, what skills are you tal-----mmm....... " Sunny shut me with her palm. 

 

"Shhh, you need to keep quiet and concentrate." 

 

That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter