Te amo

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evening, 7 PM

 

"Hey Sunny, I want to talk to you about something, can you come over to my house?" Taeyeon was really bothered with Sunny giving her less attention than usual and she was going to be vocal about it. Sunny was a very special and pure personality and she wanted to get closer to her.

 

"I'd love to Taengoo, but I have to go somewhere right now."

 

"It's really important and I'm not taking any excuses Soonkyu, come here and make it fast!" Taeyeon demanded through the hurt she felt, she didn't understand why Sunny's withdrawal was affecting her this bad.

 

"But Taeyeon I really have to go, I'm picking up someone from the airport." Sunny tried to reason gently.

 

"Who?" Taeyeon was not giving up, she really needed her bunny. Yes, HER BUNNY.

 

"Chorong's best friend, Bomi. her birthday party will be tonight and I invited Bomi to surprise her. Do you want to come with me? I'm really close to your house, we can talk in the car if you want to?"

 

"Okay, I'll meet you outside."

 

"I'm waiting in front of your door, lets hurry Taengoo!"

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

I hang up and looked outside from the window and there she was in her car waving and shouting for me to get down. I quickly put on my jacket and shoes and ran downstairs to meet her. I got in her car as fast as I can, it was so damn cold outside.

 

"Why were you rushing? You could have fallen down and hurt yourself." Not a minute passed and she's scolding her already. 

 

"Yah! you were shouting to hurry up, bipolar!"

 

"I'm not!" She said with a visible pout on her lips while starting the car. "Seatbelt taengoo, let's go."

 

I put on my seatbelt and looked out from the window. 'wow, it's really freezing outside."

 

"It's the first time to snow in Seoul, looks amazing, doesn't it?"

 

"It does, I really want to play with the snow and make a snowman."

 

"Maybe we can play after we pick up Bomi," Sunny said still focusing on the road.

 

"Oh right, I wanted to ask you something." I look at her and she looks back at me smiling for just a second before focusing on driving again.

 

"Yes Taengoo, what is it?" 

 

"You've been ignoring me since Jyoyeon and Sooyoung came back from their vacation........." Her smile dropped right after the words left my mouth and hit her ears.

 

"Have I?"

 

"Yes, you have Sunny! We haven't been talking or meeting in the cafe as much as before, you didn't pick up any of my calls neither did you call me back, and now I want to know why are you ignoring me." I was glaring at her and I'm sure she felt it cause she was trying her best to avoid looking at me.

 

"I'm not ignoring you Taengoo, we are here talking like usual, aren't we?" She parked the car near the airport entrance and looked at me. "Come on let's go."

 

"No, wait!" I stopped her before she can get out of the car. "Sunny, this has been bothering me for two weeks already. We are not getting out of this car before you answer me honestly, Why were you ignoring me?" I held her hand and looked right into her eyes, she was holding back her answer I just knew it.

 

"Can we talk about that later Taengoo? I'm sorry I haven't been myself with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter