The big show

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"1...2....3"

 

Sunny revealed the painting and threw the unwanted clothes somewhere on the floor, she took a glance at her painting then started to study Taeyeon's reaction. The latter's face was blank as if trying to understand the 'thing' in front of her, she tilted her head slightly narrowing her eyes but nothing. All she could see is green, she looked at Sunny, blink ..... blink .... blink ...

 

"So .. mind explaining the p...painting?" She said trying to control herself from laughing at whatever "art" that was on the 2A sized paper in the front of her. 

 

"Isn't it obvious? * glance *.... oh sorry... * turning upside down...... * Okay so now?" Sunny said and went back to her previous position.

 

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes again as the shape of three peas representing  three different emotions inside of an ped pad started forming in them, and a shade of blue that is so close to a very light green as a background. she didn't know how to react . as much as she liked peas and the drawing, she can't put it in her collection. It didn't suit the style or the artistic degree of her paintings collection. So she stayed silent and looked at Sunny's eyes trying to send her the message without offending her, and as expected the latter understood the silence. She walked closer to Taeyeon then turned around so her back was facing Taeyeon and bowed down a little.

 

"Hop on Taeyeon I want you to see it closely," She said as Taeyeon wasn't moving and was staring confused, she shifted her weight on her right leg and got on Sunny's back. Sunny carried her easily to take a close look at the painting, then she waited hoping to get a different reaction this time. Taeyeon picked up the painting and placed it on top of sunny's head observing it closely.

it was now that Taeyeon saw what made Sunny's paintings special. It wasn't really an explosion of green, it was Taeyeon's name written thousands of times in very tiny letters. it was calligraphed beautifully that she couldn't take her eyes off of it. As if she was seeing her name for the first time.

"So Taengo? What do you think?" Sunny said as she put Taeyeon down on the couch and sat next to her the painting still in the latter's hand.

 

"Wow ... I didn't know that was your way of drawing, it's really beautiful. I love it,"

 

"Yaaaaaaaaaay so will you inlude it with your own peices?" Sunny asked with wide eyes.

 

"Yes! I will place it next to the coffee shop painting!"

 

"Yeees, we did it! It's complete." Sunny shouted and started jumping up and down next to Taeyeon on the couch. Taeyeon chuckled at the cute Hyper bunny-like girl and joined her ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter