Close

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's Pov

The paintings show was nearing, it's the day after tomorrow. I'm so nervous. The painting of Sunny's coffee shop was almost done, it just needed a little more details to be finished. Sooyoung did the shadow effect on it so it was close to being a 3D drawing. it looks amazing. One thing worried me though, Sunny didn't allow me to see her painting, and she finished it so fast  just in three days after the meeting! I hope she didn't draw a childish painting. She told me to trust her with it, and I did.

I was sitting in my usual spot on the coffee shop putting the last touches on the painting, when the door slammed open and then walked a tired short lady with a happy younger girl holding her hands.

"Hey Taengo, have you finished it yet?" Asked Sunny with a beautiful eye smile on her tired face.

"Not yet, I feel like something is missing." I observed the painting in front of me, and then I felt Sunny approaching and doing the same. She placed her hand on my shoulders, her cheek next to mine and her eyes fixed on the painting. I don't know what happened but a warm feeling spread from my shoulders going through all my body. Just like what happens when you drink your coffee in the winter freezing air, and I didn't want it to leave me whereever it came from. 


"Ah, Taengo?" Sunny called me as she lifted her arms off my shoulders, taking the warm feeling with her.


"Y-yes?" 


"You forgot to write the shop's name." She facepalmed and sighed. 


"Oh, sorry hehe ....... silent ...... um, Sunny?"


"It's called love and peace Taeyeon unnie." Chorong answered me as Sunny just shook her head.


"Thank you, how did your date go?" I asked them trying to cover my dorky action.

After hearing the date word, Chorong's face lit with a wide smile. She clasped her hands together, and ran to sit next to me.

"It was amazing! Sunny unnie really knows how to arrange a date. She took me to a five stars restaurant, my favourite actress filmed a movie in the same table we ate on! And then she took me to the mall and bought me so many clothes, she even let me dress her as a boy with short blonde hair and .............. " 

"Okay, that's enough Chorong ah, you forced me to do all of that you ignored my real plan for the date."


Sunny cut chorong and pouted, 'oh poor Sunny, she can't say no to the people she loves' that's something I learned about her in our little talks. She really loves Chorong I think they are dating for real. 

"Sorry Sunny unnie, but you looked really handsome with that wig I couldn't resist." 


Chorong tapped Sunny's pout away with her index finger and hugged her. Sunny smiled and hugged back for a moment and then pinched her . Chorong jumped out of the hug rubbing her aching .


"Awwww!! Unnie!!" She whined hitting Sunny's shoulder.


"Hahaha, that's what you get for calling me Oppa all the day." Sunny was about to laugh evilly when a hand knocked on her head.


"Keep your hands off my little sister yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter