Morning

our hestory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey wake up!"

"......... "

"wake up danshin!"

 

"ugh five minutes umma, pleeease "

 

"yah!!! stop dreaming we are late already."

 

"ummah"

 

"Come on unnie we only have five minutes we have to open the coffee shop."

 

"Huh!"

 

Sunny jumped from the bed to the bathroom pushing Chorong and Hyoyeon out of the way. after exactly five minutes she walked out all fresh and ready.

 

"Wow unnie, how did you do that?" asked Chorong surprised.

 

Sunny grabbed her hand and rushed to the coffee shop across from her house not wanting to open late, and Hyoyeon followed. Sunny searched her pockets for the key, but she didn't find it.

 

"Got it danshin," Hyoyeon said while opening the cafe's door.

 

Sunny glared at her, "you know you're danshin yourself, you are just lacking the honour to be called one."

 

Hyoyeon chuckled "Well the honour of you calling me to reach for your cereal is good enough for me."

 

"well I could always use a chair but you lowering your body for me to stand on your back is a lot more fun," Sunny said proudly.

 

"yes you could but ......... wait, what? I was used as a chair." hyoyeon was shocked.

 

"well your legs couldn't do the job!"

 

" you hurt my feelings *sniff*" hyoyeon faked a cry.

 

the two best friends locked gazes and then burst out laughing. they walked inside and saw that chorong had cleaned the place and sat the chairs around the tables. she approached them with a coffee cup.

 

"your coffee unnie have a good day you are late for your practice" she handed the cup to Hyoyeon and smiled.

 

" Oh, . thank you chorong ah. goodbye guys have a nice day. and Sunny keep your distance from my little sister!" hyoyeon waved and ran out of the shop.

 

"Goodbye unnie!" chorong waved

 

"yah!!!!" sunny pouted 

 

"Come on unnie, let's start the day. " chorong smiled and dragged sunny behind the counter.

 

"Okay let's go!" sunny cheered excitedly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Is it finished Taeyeon? "

 

"Not yet maybe one more week."

 

"you said that last week, and we need two more paintings to complete the show set!"

 

" well, there is nothing interesting to paint Sooyoung."

 

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter