Blood

illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook decided to do laundry today since he is with Jin,Taehyung and Jimin today.He took all his dirty clothes and all member too.He make sure there is nothing inside their jacket pocket and pants.Jungkook fumble his hand in Jimin's pocket and found something.He take it out.It is a black shining stone.

"What is this?I never seen it before.Maybe new accesories.I shall give it to him."He put the stone in his pocket and continue his work.Taehyung open the fridge and saw a pudding.He loves pudding.He was about to take it out but Jin grab his hand.Taehyung look at him.Jin stares at him.

"What I told you?That is Jungkook's pudding.You already had 2 pudding just now.I saved this for him."Taehyung smile and nod.He almost kill himself today.

"Hyung,where is Jimin hyung?"Jungkook came to the kitchen.

"In the room,of course.He don't want to get out from there since yesterday.He don't even speak to me."Taehyung said.Jungkook take out the stone from his pocket.

"Here,I found this in his jacket while doing the laundy.It looks like a pendant or something like that,I don't know.Maybe you know.."Taehyung take a look at it.

"What is that?"Jin look at the stone.Taehyung try to remember where did he saw the stone before.

"I've seen this somewhere,but I don't remember.Wait,this is....."They look at Taehyung.Taehyung head to his room and they follow him.

"Jimin..Jimin..!!"Taehyung switch on the lamp and saw Jimin on the bed,facing at the window.

"What is this?Why you took this,Jimin?"Taehyung showed him the stone.Jimin don't even move an inch.He just stares at the sky which is starting to get dark outside the window.Jungkook can feel his hairs stood on end and hold Jin's arm.

"Jimin,I'm talking to you!"He feels iritated and pull Jimin's shoulder a little bit hard,making Jimin turn his body a little.Jimin look at the stone.He reach it but Taehyung pull his hand.Jimin's face change.He stares sharply at Taehyung and stand up.Taehyung flinch back slowly as Jimin stepping to him with anger in his face.Jungkook tighten his grip on Jin's arm.

"That's mine...!"Jimin's voice change.T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter