Ending

illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin open his eyes slowly and sit up.He look around him.No one there...Where am I?He is standing on a road,dark road.All he can see is only a road and himself.This is..my dream!

From far away he can see someone walking towards him and when its near,he can see the person's face.It is himself.Jimin look confused for awhile and scared but he knew who is that.The person smile at him and held his hand out to Jimin.The hand is black as shadow.Jimin stares at the hand.His heart feel empty and his hand move towards the hand.He was about to held the hand but he heard someone called his name desperately but not too loud.He become doubt to held the hand and pull his hand slowly.

"Jimin,wake up!Don't go...I'm begging you please,don't leave me"Jimin turn his head.That is Taehyung's voice...

"Jimin,ignore him!He just going to make you more suffer.Take my hand and I'll end it.."Jimin turn his head to the person and stares at the hand again.He once again try to held the hand.

"Jimin,I'm so sorry.I'll promise you I'll be on your side no matter what happen.I'll try harder to make you smile like always.Remember when we first met?You was so lonely and had no friend at here yet and I helped you make friends.You start to smile,laugh and we become so close.I want we become like before and keep our friendship forever.Jimin,do you hear me?"A tear fell down on his hand,warm.Jimin pull his hand away from the black hand and all his memories with Taehyung start to play in his eyes.The first time they met,the moment they laughed together,had a little fight but get back together so easily and how Taehyung comfort his fear everytime he was afraid.

"Jimin,don't hear him!He just lying to you to make you suffer!"Jimin shake his head.Taehyung won't do that to me...He start to step back from the person and run away.He saw a bright light infront of him and run towards it.

Taehyung's breath in relief when he saw Jimin open his eyes slowly.He smile in his cry.He hold the older hand which is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter