Promise

illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung feel guilty after what he done to Jimin.Jimin is still in unstable state and he just making him more stress.Jin and Jungkook already when to their room and here he just stares at his phone doing nothing.Taehyung decided to apologize to his action he walk slowly to the door and heard Jimin talking to someone.He open the door and saw Jimin holding something on his hand and trembling.Since the room is little dark,he can't see well.

"Jimin?"he steps slowly to Jimin and suddenly Jimin yell.

"No..!!!"Taehyung feel something sharp and cold sliced his flesh.He fall to the floor while holding his pain stomach.He heard Jhope calling his name before everything turn black.

********************

Jimin stares at Taehyung blood on his hand.He shake his head,denying what he had done to Taehyung.Jhope grab his phone and quickly call ambulance and inform to their manager and member.Jhope looks at trembling Jimin.

"Jimin,go and wash your hand now!"Jhope ordered him firmly.Jimin wash his hand and clean his hand with small towel.The ambulance arrive and Namjoon and others arrive at the same time.Jhope hold Jimin's hand and pull him with him.Namjoon face full with worry when he saw Taehyung condition.He decided to follow the ambulance and the others will go to the hospital with their car.

Jimin keep starring at the white floor since they arrived at the hospital and wait for Taehyung surgery.Thinking what he had done,tears fall to his cheeks and he start sobbing silently.Jhope patt his back and pull Jimin to his embrace trying to calm down his dongsaeng.

After one hour,the doctor show up and Namjoon rush to him.Everyone except Jimin.

"How is he,doctor?"Their manager asked.

"Luckily,the stab was not infected any or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter