Addition

illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the roof scene

Taehyung was the first who got on the roof since he used the stairs first and other member came after a while.He trying to catch his breath his eyes widen as he saw Jimin is sitting freely on the edge of the building.Taehyung beg Jimin to get down from there because its so dangerous.Jimin just smile at him as answer and stand up and walking on it,making Taehyung more panic.Also,Jimin's hand is bleeding and it seems like he cuts his wrist.Namjoon who saw that trying to make a plan.He give Jungkook a signal to secretly walk to Jimin without he notice while he and Taehyung are having a conversation.

Jungkook walk slowly and careful to Jimin.As soon as Jimin trying to jump,Jungkook catch Jimin's body and pull him down to safe place.Jimin trying to escape from Jungkook but Suga and Jhope held his body from moving.Taehyung come and help them hold Jimin.Somehow,Jimin became so strong at that time eventhough he is losing his blood from his cuts on his hand.Jin quickly snatch the necklace from Jimin's neck and throw it to Namjoon.As soon as the necklace broke from Jimin's neck,he became weak and unconscious.

Namjoon catch it well and look around for something hard to break the pendant.He found a brick on the corner and take it.He put down the black pendant on the floor and try to break it with the brick but failed.He look at everyone's face that looking at him.Namjoon shake his head.Taehyung eyes watery.Suddenly,Mrs.Shim who just arrived came to Jimin and check his pulse with serious face.

"He is still alive,we have chance to save him.Hurry,call him.Call his name,"She stares at Taehyung.

"Jimin,wake up!Don't go...I'm begging you please,don't leave me"He trying to hold his tears from falling.Jimin doesn't give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter