Goodbye

illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You lie to me,Tae."Jimin said  facing his body from Taehyung.He is very upset with Taehyung.This next morning,they brought Jimin  to psychiatrist as they agreed.They didn't tell Jimin where there are going that day.Even Taehyung didn't say anything about it.He just asked Jimin to follow him.

He was hesitated at first but still followed what Taehyung told him.The doctor said that he have to stay in the hospital .He don't want but he had no choice.Jimin is so disappointed with everyone.They think that he is crazy,sick and not  believe in  him all this while.He have to change his cloth to the patience cloth.

"I never lie to you,Jimin."Taehyung try to touch Jimin's hand but he pull away.Jimin's facial looks so tense.He glare at Taehyung with sharp gaze.

"You said you won't leave me! and now you want to leave me in here.I hate you,Taehyung."Jimin look away.

"I did this for you,Jimin."

"Leave,I don't want to see your face"

"Jimin,I..."

"Go away!!"Jimin yelled making Taehyung jolt.He sigh and leave the room.As Taehyung gone,Jimin look down on the floor and his tears fall down.He clench his fist.

That night,Taehyung can't sleep.The clock shows its 2 o'clock in the morning.He has been wondering how is Jimin now.He sits up and saw Jimin's journal on Jimin's bed beside the pillow.Taehyung take it and open the journal.Jimin likes to write every special moment in the journal.Sometimes,he will share it with Taehyung and they end up laughing together.Only these days,Taehyung don't have chance to read it.He smiles when  he turn the first page.Its about his birthday party in the practice room.He turn to another page until the last thing that Jimin wrote.He read it.

I'm scared.The thing said that BTS doesn't need me anymore.Is it true?All the member doubt with me.Do they think that I'm crazy?The thing told me to die.Do I have to die to end this?

I don't want to die.Save me....

Taehyung flip the page and a small note fall to his feet.He take it.There is an adress wrote there.This is...He remember when they went to a lake to take a photoshoot there,there was an old woman gave something to Jimin.Maybe she gave Jimin this adress,but why?

The next morning,they are free since there is nothing in their schedule today.They are having a delecious breakfast made by Jin at the dining table.Taehyung sat infront of Namjoon and eat his breakfast quietly.He give a glance to Namjoon who still eating his breakfast while playing his phone."Taehyung,do you have something to tell me?"Namjoon look at him and put his down his phone.Taehyung pull out Jimin's journal and pass it to Namjoon.Namjoon take it with confused face.

"What's that?"Jhope asked.Taehyung told Namjoon to open the page that he mark.Namjoon do as he said and frown a little bit when he read what is wrote in there.He read it out loud making the others' eyes wide open.Namjoon look at Taehyung face.

"What is this?"Namjoon break the silent.

"Its Jimin's journal.Its the last thing he wrote.It makes me uneasy,hyung.I can't sleep thinking about this.And there was an adress that I found in there too.An old woman gave this to Jimin and told me not leaving him alone or else he might be in danger"Taehyung give Namjoon the adress.

"I don't understand...Why would she gave this to Jimin and what she mean that Jimin might be in danger?"Suga spoke.Taehyung look at all the member.

"Maybe we will know if we go to this adress."Namjoon rub his face and stand up.

"Get dress,"Everyone make their way to their room as Namjoon gave order.Jin drive the car following the adress.It took about an hour to arrive at the adress.Jungkook look around at the place.There is a small yard with a small house in there.It looks li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter