I'm sorry

illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung stares at his phone.He don't recieve any call or message from Jimin.Its already 3 days he stay in the hospital.He decided to call their manager.

"Hyung,can I go home?Its so suffocated in here..."

"Fine,if you want.I'll ask your doctor first,okay?"

"Thanks,hyung."He end the call.

After an hour,he got permision to go home.Doctor advice him to becareful with his wound and takes medecine as well to get better.Taehyung pack his things with the help of the nurse.Their manager already wait him in the car.They drive away when Taehyung embark the car.

As soon as he open the door.Jungkook hug him tight.He push the boy away and tell the boy to becareful with his wound and Jungkook aplogize.All the member welcome him home but he don't see Jimin among them.

"Where is Jimin?"Taehyung asked as he saw Namjoon's face.Everyone quiet looking at him.Namjoon sigh.

"Taehyung,we need to talk...about Jimin"Namjoon said with serious face.They sit in the living room without a word.

"What you want to talk about Jimin?I don't see him yet."

"Jimin is in the room right now,sleeping maybe.Since you are gone,he has been alone himself in the room.Jhope ran away from the room and sleep with Yoongi hyung because he was afraid with Jimin."

"I heard he was talking  alone and then he scream.Thats why I ran away.I thought he will be okay the next day but got worse when he start to screaming and yelling again."Jhope said.Taehyung's face change.

"Why you don't even tell me?"

"We want to but manager hyung said no because you still in treatment."Jungkook said while looking at his phone.

"He just ate a little and don't even touch his food today."Jin said.

"I'll look at him,"Taehyung stand up and head to the room.He open the door slowly and enter.The room look gloomy as the curtain is not being tie.Taehyung saw Jimin sitting on  the floor beside the his bed.

"Jimin?"Taehyung walk to him.Jimin look at him.There is no smile on the  face like always when they look at each other.Taehyung can see Jimin is having a bad time since he gone.Maybe he still feel guilty for what he had done to Taehyung.

"Tae,you  come back home?"Jimin smile a little,looking at Taehyung.Taehyung kneeling beside him and hug his bestfriend tight.

"I come back to you.You'll be okay,Jimin.I'm here now.I promise you,I won't leave you again."Tears fall down from Jimin's eyes as he reply the hug back.

"Now,lets get out and get something to eat.Jin hyung told me you don't eat yet and I'm hungry too.."Taehyung pull apart and chuckle.Jimin nod his head and hold Taehyung's hand as he follow him out.

The other member stare at them two."You want to eat?I'll cook something.Wait a moment."Jin head to the kitchen and start cooking for the two.Jhope look at Suga.He just shrugged his shoulder as answer to Jhope.

"Seems like its only you who can make him do that"Namjoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter