Alone

illusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin play games on his phone in the car.Jungkook keeps mocking him for losing to him.They try to keep Jimin play so he can more relax.

"Jimin,can you acompany me to the convenient store?"Taehyung asked him.Jimin still focus on his game and don't give any respond to Taehyung.Taehyung snatch the phone from Jimin's hand.Jimin frowned.

"Taetae!!What have you done..."

"You didn't hear me just now,"Taehyung pouts.

"Okay,fine..What is it?"Jimin focus on Taehyung.

"I asked you to acompany me to the convenient store..."

"When?"

"Hurmmm...maybe after shower tonight?"Jimin nod.

Taehyung take a shower while Jimin went to Suga's room to borrow Suga's headphone since his headphone broke last week.

Jimin thanks Suga and head to his room.Suddenly,he saw Taehyung figure wearing a black hoodie and open the main door.

"Taetae,wait for me!"Jimin grab his cap and run to the door.There was no one saw him since everyone was so tired and rest in their room.Jimin cannot find Taehyung in the hallway.

"Where is him?Taetae.."Jimin walk along the hallway and saw Taehyung is already going down in the lift.Jimin sigh and decided to use the stairs to catch up Taehyung.

He search for Taehyung again when he arrived on the ground floor.Taehyung walk beside the road and head to the park.Jimin follow him pattiently.Taehyung really loves to prank him a lot but this time is too much for Jimin.

Jimin arrives in the sorrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter