.2.

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2

 

Baekhyun pulled out another paper from the big brown envelope, and laughed at it. It was a close up picture of his pen-buddy’s face. Well, it was supposed to be. Except, the picture had a lot of drawing on it. His pen-pal draw a big red full circle on its nose, flowers on one of his eyes and a star in his other eye, and a line as if he had joker’s smile on his mouth. He also stamp a big fat heart on his forehead with POKERFACE written on top of it. “And how do you think I can recognize you, babo?” Baekhyun mumbled and laughed again. The only thing that he can recognize as a part of a human being is the eyebrow and the mouth. The thick eyebrow and the pouted lips with a deep bow above them. What a kissable lips.


Well, a lot of guy has a kissable lips out there. It could be anybody, Baekhyun thought. He sighed, once again smiled, and put back the picture and the letter into the envelope. He took a couple more envelopes from the box and checked them before closing it. Opening a PO Box brought a lot of advantage to Baekhyun. Now he can easily have clients from all over Seoul, even the ones without an internet access.


“Finally received what you’ve been waiting for years, boy?” suddenly a voice asked him when he was reading a letter from one of his friend who is serving in the army. He turned around to find an old man filling his bag with letters looked at him with a very mischievous grin.


“O-oh, Jaehun, Sir..” Baekhyun bowed at the old postman he knew since he regularly come to this post office. Jaehun was one of the older postman who has been working in this post-office for the past 52 years. His wife died a couple of years ago and his only child now lived with her husband in Japan. Her daughter asked him to move to Japan with her so that she could take care of him, but Jaehun refused, saying if he leave then the post office will definitely be closed down, and the people around that area won’t be able to communicate with others who doesn’t have phones or interne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter