.13.

Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            The wedding day came so fast Baekhyun didn’t even realized. He was so happy seeing Dara happy. He didn’t love Dara, but he do adore her. She reminds him a lot of Yoona. And he liked how Dara really loved Sehun. Almost everything they talked about was Sehun. If Sehun wasn’t her brother, Baekhyun wouldn’t be surprised if this girl married Sehun instead.

                Baekhyun arrived at the Oh’s mansion early in the morning to get himself ready for the wedding. The make-up team was doing Dara’s make up first, so he needed to wait for a while. He decided to wait in the family’s living room. It was rare for him to be here. He's been in this house a couple of times, but it was always the porch for some politeness reason, or the kitchen to eat and having a talk with Dara and her family. Minus Sehun of course.

                He looked at the family pictures and smiled seeing how happy the family was. He had this warm feeling when he saw Sehun’s smile and his laugh in every picture. He missed them. He missed him. He never saw that smile since forever, and he missed it. It has been three months since Sehun moved out to the States. Baekhyun really wanted to go after him, or at least call him. Yifan and Luhan had been so kind for giving him Sehun’s address and phone number there. But the courage never came. Baekhyun was so afraid he would get rejected. What if Sehun didn’t want to take his calls? What if he already had someone else there? Baekhyun didn’t want to take a chance. Baekhyun heard from Dara that Sehun is doing really well there. He was a little worried when Dara told him that the last time the siblings Skyped, Sehun looked a lot thinner and sleep deprived, but Dara who saw the worry in Baekhyun’s eye told him that Sehun will be okay. He’s a tough guy. Baekhyun wondered if Sehun’s going to be home for his sister’s wedding with Baekhyun? He should be, Baekhyun lughed at his silly thoughts. It’s his sister anyway.

                The young man continued to laugh seeing Sehun’s childhood picture. He was a cute boy. Well, he still is, Baekhyun thought. Oh, how Baekhyun missed Sehun. He wanted to see him this cute again. He wante.. wait, Baekhyun thought. A strange feeling gushed through Baekhyun’s body. He knew this picture. Wasn’t this the picture Pokey sent to him? Baekhyun leaned his body forward to examine the picture better. He cursed himself for not bringing the picture. He already put everything Poke has ever sent him in a box, which he kept in the furthest part of his closet, and his heart. Baekhyun felt his legs weaken, and quickly move to the sofa to sit down.

                No no, this isn’t happening, Baekhyun thought. He leaned back to the cushions still with opened mouth and a shock face. This couldn’t be real. He was just seeing wrong. They just look exactly the same. This couldn’t be.

                “Oh, Baekhyun-ah, what’s the matter?” Mrs. Oh came in and seeing Baekhyun in that state, pale and just utterly shock, she sound worried. “Are you okay?”

                Baekhyun jumped a little when he heard her. He closed his mouth, flashing her a fake smile. “I’m okay, Ommoni. I.. I'm just a little sleepy.”

                The smile Mrs. Oh gave him reminded him a lot of Sehun, and he missed him more. “You must be. This week had been so hectic and tiring. Come with me, boy, you can rest in Sehun’s old room,” she gestured him to follow her. Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter