OASIS (2yeon)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ATTENTION : i put little heart in this one-shoot.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

I run to jungyeon’s house. i knock door. She open door. I directly jump on her arm. I kiss her roughly.

“babe~~ stop it. my parents are in home” jungyeon turn me down.

I show latter for jungyeon. she open it, 
“CONGRATULATION FOR IM NAYEON TO BE OFFICIALLY STUDENT IN TOKYO UNIVERSITY”

Jungyeon look at me, i give my bunny smile for her.
“don’t kidding with me, babe~~” she re-read the letter.

I know that she doubt it as my japan language is bad.
“babe~~ they called me before, so trust on me” i will hug her but she reject it.

Its has been 3 years, iam dating with jungyeon, but it is first time she rejected my hug.

“babe~~~” my weak voice call her.

She throw the latter, “just study in korea, im nayeon”

“babe~~ i ever told you. i did exam for japan and korea. Japan accepted me, so i don’t hope korea anymore~” i held her hand.

“wait one month, ok? Seoul university surely accept you too, babe” she patted my head.

“but babe~ next week i must re-registration to Japan. Two next later, i have campus orientation in Japan. If i wait in Seoul but...”
“truely seoul will accept you, you are smart babe~~” she firm.

I sigh, “jungyeon~ah, we can contact each other and i’ll always back to seoul when holiday, i promise” i show pinky promise.

“i will give you 3 days, choose me or Japan” she push me slighty then close the door.

I back to home with eyedrop. How could 3 years relationship will decided by 3 days? 

How could i make deal with jungyeon?

I want study abroad since i were in middle school. I want feel try live in another place where my daddy grown up. my daddy also want me to study at there for open my mind and practice to mature. 

Another side, i love jungyeon so much. everyday iam always with her. 

I arrived home, my mommy worriedly come closer, “what’s wrong nayeon?”

“Jungyeon~ jungyeon.. she ask me to choose japan or her”
............................................................................................................................................................................................

3 days later....
“babe~~ wake up” i feel someone caress my cheek.

I open eyes lazily, “hmm~~ babe~~”

I won’t get up, i only move my head to her lap.

“babe~ i accepted in hankuk university” she show envelope in my face.

“HANKUK?” i sit automatically then hug her, “uri jungyeon is jjang”

She patted my back, “finally we can enter campus life”

“yeah~~ babe. So let me sleep in your hug” i don’t loose hug then sleep again.

I hear her giggle. Her hug is the most comfortable place for sleep. 

 

“babe~~~ wake up. its has been one hour you take nap” i like the way jungyeon wake me up. she caress my face softly.
I pretend to still in my dream. 

“babe~~ i can’t move body for one hour” she reported her condition.

I open eyes while smiling widely, “mianhe~~”
She pinch my nose playfully, “tsk~~ my girlfriend show her innocent smile”

i loose the hug. i search my phone in between pillow and blanket.

“babe~ you lost your phone again, right?” her voice like annoy person.

I look at her face while nodding.

“tell me !! why’d you call mina and sana? You chose japan over me?” my phone is in her hand.
Mina and sana are my cousin who live in japan. Iam lowering my head as i can’t explain anything. Jungyeon and me never have secret, especially password phone. We always check our phone each other.

“IM NAYEON !!! TELL ME!!” she yelled.

Its has been 3 years we’re dating, but it is first time i heard her anger. She didn’t yell as my clusmy and my whine, but she yelled as she disappointed and angry. I have not courage for look at her eyes. Iam feeling guilty.

“babe~~ we can’t date in long distance relationship” she cupped my face then lift my face.

“babe~~ remember how your habits ! we never separate in long time. Even you had 3 days for MT, you cry in the midnite and whine me to come in your MT’s place. Even i had a week basketball match, you ran to me and whimper for join. You can’t live far from me, babe~~” jungyeon kiss my head.

Everyone maybe think that jungyeon’s words is over confident. The truth is her words which isn’t wrong. I don’t why i reckon on her all the time. 
..............................................................................................................................................................................................

4 days later.....
I held my tears, surely jungyeon keep come to say goodbye. Iam in airport with my parents.
It has been 4 days, jungyeon didn’t pick up phone and answer my message. When i came to her house, she locked her room. 

“you should enter board room, you don’t yet check passport and your stuff isn’t yet in lunggage” my dad try to make me move.
“jungyeon~~” i start cry.
My parents sigh, “its ok, we will talk her later, ok?”

Iam such egoist. I chose Japan over, yet i want her to keep be my girlfriend. She gave option but i don’t pick her. right now, i want her hug, i want her fight and i want she say “take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter