BLUES (dahmi/mihyun)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention : I only put little ‘blues feeling’ in here. 
......................................................................................................
I still look for you in the below of moonlight that light me up !
I still look for you in the below of sun that burn me up !
Even in my dream, iam still looking for you !

MINA POV
Maybe everyone know already that i failed to move on. my love for my ex as hug as my hatred. It is why iam in here, stalking her from afar. Seems she gets new someone, her smile is widen, her sweet action is showed. Call me stupid, iam still trying to find her love in between our cruel break-up. 

“when will you stop, myoui?” i returned my body, here kim dahyun crossed arm. She is my bestfriend who disagree my idea to keep watch my ex’s daily.
“let’s stop it !!” i can heard tired voice from her.
“i don’t call you, go to your girlfriend. Iam busy~” iam stone head like usual.

Dahyun sigh, she takes my bag, “c~mon, penguin”
“i don’t wanna...” i want complain but dahyun dragged me out.

Dahyun open the door then i take over my bag. she is little shocked as i runaway, but she catch me easily. her eyes show pity on me, i hate it !
“don’t give me advice or long lecture, kim dahyun! i don’t need your comfort words too” i glare at her.
“she doesn’t deserve you, mina-chan. You are beautiful, you are..” her voice is soft but iam bored to hear it.

“you don’t know what its like !! YOU DON’T KNOW!!!” iam raising my voice, “You never know how struggle iam ! YOU HAVE GOOD GIRLFRIEND WHO CLINGING ON YOU 24/7 !! you don’t know how broken iam !! Just go to your girlfriend~ i don’t want listen her jealous on me, ANYMORE !!”

Dahyun only stare at me. i don’t know what the meaning of her stare. I only know that she always hang out with her girlfriend and their relationship is d*mn sweet. PDA everywhere !!!
The taxi in front of me already, dahyun will hold my hand but i avoid it, “DON’T FOLLOW ME !!”

30 Minute later, iam in pub. Drunk hard is best way to erase this ing feeling. How could i still miss my ex? She even got girlfriend after 3 month broke-up. look at me !! iam still loving her badly. HOW REPLACEABLE IAM !!
I don’t count bottle that i drunk. I just feel dizzy and fly now. it’s like the problem is gone but the hammer hit me hardly.

My blur eyes catch familiar face in another table, she is kissing with another girl. Is she sana? 
5 minute later, my nose smell dahyun’s parfume. My eyes try to see someone in front of me, actually i can’t see anyone, except the back. then, i fall asleep.
...................................................................................................
Those lips are red, just like red lies !
She smile with full effort to hiding the truth as if she is happy !!
She is hiding the lie in the world of love as if it will be forever !!

I woke up lazily, my head is spinning. i end up in dahyun’s room, AGAIN. she is my bestfriend indeed. 
I walk to dinning room, dahyun is preparing breakfast, “Sit and eat this soup, drunkard”
I sit while pouting, still i eat happily. nobody cares at me, except dahyun. 

Dahyun is joining eat too but her phone suddenly ring.
“nee~~ i’ll go there” surely it is sana. 

Dahyun stand up but i stopped eat. She back to seat, “araseo, i will accompany you”
She can read my mind. i hate someone who leave me alone in between meals time. it is so rude truely.  Rude? My brain remind scene last nite. Was she sana or nah? If she was sana, surely dahyun met her too. 

“dahyun~iie, last nite san...”
“awww iam full” dahyun put the spoon, she held her stomach. She smile at me, “what did you say?”
As her mood is good, i don’t want ruin it. i shake head. i prayed that it wasn’t sana.

The afternoon come, all classes are ended. dahyun fetched me at campus as she hadn’t class today. She waves hand at me, i run to her. she put helm on my head then hit it playfully.
“yaaaah~ it’s hurt” i whine.
“uchu uchuu uchuu... appooo...” she is baby-ing me now. i rolled eyes.

15 minute later, iam still in street as traffic jam is no joke. my eyes look at the right and left because too bored. I see sana in car, the distance with me is separated by around 5 motorcycle.
“dahyun~iie, is she sana?” i poked at dahyun’s shoulder.
Dahyun look at the right, she seems frozen but the red light is ended. she ride motorcycle like nothing happened.

When we arrived at store, she keep play cool. She doesn’t speak at all about sana. 
“tell me, dahyun !” i can’t bear it.
“about?” oh she act amnesia.
“sana.. your girlfriend.. she is cheating, right?” my words is straightforward.

“ooh.. it is your favourite bread, mina..” dahyun changed topic.
“seriously, kim...”
“Dahyun.. kim dahyun?” there is sana with girl (whom she kissed at p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter