Sixth Ways (MiChaeng)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


ATTENTION : this chapter is trilogy of sixth reason and sixth regret. I only put little advice in this chapter.
.............................................................................................................................................................................................
I sit in the park. This is sixth Saturday night, iam without mina. i look around, there are many couple who act lovey-dovey. Tssk~ what an acting !! love is LIES ! they pretend that they love each other, they act like her partner is only one for them. They like white lies over than dark truth. Such coward they are !!
Iam in here, sit with hole heart, scar in every inch my feeling. I hate mina as much as i love her.
This is the way i forget her. this is advice from all source. 

The first Way : Block All Social Media !
I open my phone, i hate the way mina is being expressive. She write how huge her regret in SNS. She posted any view for show her apology. i click button block, i blocked her number phone.
I blocked her SNS, i deleted our photo in instagram. I erased her from my social media like i want erase her badly from my heart.
I blocked anything which remind me to you, like i want block my memories about us. I don’t want remember anything about us,
“eoni~~ can you take my shuttle ?” 
I put my phone in pocket, i take shuttle in beside of my foot, “here you go”
She smile, “thanks eoni~ what’s your name?”
“chaeyoung, son chaeyoung. and you?” i shake hand with little girl.
“iam mina”
My heart thump hardly. It isn’t easy to forget someone’s name, especially the name is common in this world.
“kang mina. thank you chaeyoung eoni, bye”
I try to smile and wave hand.
I take my phone as i heard it which ringing.
“hallo~”
“chaeyoung~ah, why don’t mina pick her phone?”
I held breath, “Aunty, i don’t know as...”
“Order mina to pick us in next week, ok? Sorry chaeyoung, aunty is busy, bye” the call ended.
The freak many years, i stayed in beside of mina. this is made mina’s parents treat me like their daughter in-law.  How could i forget mina if her parents still want me to take her?

One week later...
“i don’t want relate with you, your family and anything about you” i closed the door.
I heard mina cry in outside. she beg to accompany me to airport, she though iam easy to her as her parents to be her reason. 
I don’t care if everyone said that iam heartless. I don’t want enter her “false-hope-jail” anymore. iam tired already.
I see mina still at the gate, her eyes catch my eyes. I feel her. her sorrowfull brust out in her pretty face. my heart also in pain. Iam staring her, i can live without her, i guarantee it !!
I break the stare, i closed the window and pull the curtains. I live in dark house. my home is broken as mina is my home.
I turn on the PC, the wallpaper and the screen saver is filled by her face. i changed it. i deleted all folder about her. i play the music but all songs make me hurt more. There are too many songs which i listened with her at the past.
I deleted all songs. My PC is like new PC. I don’t know what should i do, everything remind me to her.

I sit in the couch, iam alphago. I am silent. I am hiding from the sun. 
The hunger come to me, i have dinner. I open my phone :
“Have you dinner, my penguin?”
I almost click send. I typed it unaware, its like habit. I erased it. i let out the breath then i make new account to stalk mina. i don’t why i did it. yet i continue to stalk mina, i still worry that she skipped meals or not. This isn’t easy to block anything about her. she is part of me since several years ago.
i curse myself, iam such stupid. I exit from my new account. I throw my phone. 
“i fell to you easily but i forget you hardly, myoui mina”
.....................................................................................................................................................................................
The second way : Try to be Busy Person !!
Iam running tight schedule. Its all because google granny give me advice that we can forget someone through tight activity.
I work for overwork-time. i like my job, i just back to house for sleep.
“guys~ how about hiking in next weekend?” 
My workmates frowned, “chaeyoung-ah, its has been 3 weeks we spent time together”
I realized that they have girlfriend/boyfriend and family. 
“Ok, i’ll visit my hometown then~ bye guys”
I comeback to house, change outfit then drive to hometown. I need 5 hours to arrive it.

“my pretty daughter~~~” mommy greet me.
I hug my mom, “i miss my pretty mommy”
“chu chu chu~~ where is mina?” mom look at my car.
I sigh, “don’t talk about her or i won’t enter mom’s house”
Mom pouted, “araseo~”
“aunty~~~~” my niece run to me.
“ooh~ my chingi, how are you?” i patted her head.
“let’s play cook-time. where is mina aunty?” she asked innocently.
I pinch her cheek hardly, “mina never come in here anymore”
Then i leave my niece, i heard she cry. I don’t care.
“aunty is meanie~~~ my cheek~~” she hug my mom while sob.

Weekend in my hometown is bad choice. I only spent one night then back to city.
I join motorcycle club, underground-rapper club, art-club and all club which make me busy.

The inclusion : it isn’t affected to me.
Reason : i always remember and miss mina a lot when the night come. I couldn’t sleep well, even i am so tired, i have minimal 2 hour to imagine our memories.
The morning come, i want see mina badly. i choose the long to see mina. 
Mina smile with her workmates, they are walking in office area. I know her habit by rote. 
After mina entered the office, i curse myself :
“what the am i dong in here? stalk to girl, even she wasn’t my ex, huh?”
Iam going to be busy person again. this is my stupid routine. How busy iam, i will see her smile for fight my days. How tired iam, i will remember and miss her for close my days. This is the way i said to myself that iam busy person. Iam busy, busy to forget her or wait her to comeback to me. comeback? Hell no ! we weren’t tied in the name of love. Iam busy, mina. busy to erase you from my life, my heart and my days.
........................................................................................................................................................
T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter