CONFESSION (MiChaeng)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention : i only put 'question mark' in here.

................................................................................................................................

One confession changed everything !!! 
Her confession make me realize about love. her confession changed the way me look at her. her confession made my heart thump loudly. Her confession hit me hardly. Her confession klill me slowly.

Iam crawling alone to learn about her confession. My heart is too slow for knowing my feeling. It is why i was clueless when she said love me. her braveness was scaring me, i even couldn’t say anything except NO. Yeah, i was fool to reject her. now, i want stop to study about her heart but iam craving about her affection.

In the library, my eyes steal glance to her, she is busy to write her essay. When her hair fall till cover her face, i want tuck her hair in ear. Yet i only sit in here while clenching my hand. Actually she sit in different table but i can see her side profile clearly. She is very pretty. why couldn’t my eyes see it before?

Some minute later, suddenly she look at another side, she look at me. she smile at me, i smile at her back. shame on me !! she caught me red handed. 
She closed the book, then she sit in beside of me, “do you want say something?”
Iam furrowing eyebrow, she sigh. here me again, iam being clueless.

She open the book then continue write essay. Call me coward, because i can’t speak single word. I even can’t ask object of her essay. I lie if i didn’t wish to hear her confession again because i want say YES this time. my mouth is locked, i only adore her from this closeness.

“stop stare at me, chaeng~ i can’t focuss~~” she speak without look at me.
Look !! my brain process it too slow, i keep stare at her.

She takes book then block my eyes, “for Goodness sake, i will die if you glare at me”
Actually iam upset as heard it. i didn’t try to kill her, i just wanna show my feeling. Am i too rigid? Ain’t i expressive? Why can’t my eyes show my heart? it is very annoying.

“mina~chan....” 
I didn’t want see another side because i know whose voice.  I took glance at mina, she is smiling at her. i don’t know mina is friendly, i know her as introvert person. She has only two bestfriend and me. correct : she has only three bestriend, include me. 

“let’s have lunch~ mina-chan..”
I don’t know about jealous thingy. Iam cool person, so i don’t care with mina’s answer toward it. 

“sorry jeongyeon~ah, i will lunch with chaeng later”
See~ iam not jealous but.. oke i admit that my heart scream in joy because of it.

“chaeng always skip her lunch ~ i though she only eat dinner” jeongyeon try again.
When my words will come out to defend myself, jeongyeon whisper in my ear, “don’t give false hope to mina. i told ya that i will chase her”

Jeongyeon was my sunbae in music club. now She join sport club because mina said that she likes sporty boy. I wonder why she keep chase mina, she even know that mina loves me more.

Mina look at me, she is curious surely. Yet i rolled eyes and ask permission to go back on my class.
“i will bring foodies for you~ “ mina stand up.
“up to you....” i said it lazily while walkout.

Mina hold my hand, “can we befriend like usual? why are you so annoying these days?”
“me? annoying? Ooh....” i cant believe with her honest words, “so what??”
Mina loosen her hand, “stop being dense~ i hate you”
Mina take her bags and leave me in behind. Jeongyeon follow her. 

Too much question in brain, too much scars in heart...

after she got rejection from me, she is being so sensitive. Her mood swing is no joke. everything my words are hurting her. she takes all my joke as pain. She can’t stop drag me to hell which i build myself with stupidity.
.................................................................................................................................................
Iam sitting in the window, i look up the sky. Seems the stars have party, so sparkling. This night atmosphere doesn’t support my feeling. So once in minutes, my eyes watch the phone. Wish mina will call me to talk anything, i miss our late night conversation.

One hour... two hours... three hours... finally my phone is ringing. I got chat from mina. when i will reply her chat, my screen phone is locked, there is showed my face. iam smiling because of her chat. Am i falling on mina? why am i so happy? Almost everyday mina chatted me, it isn’t something new. What’s wrong with me?

Maybe everyone is right, i gave fake hopes to mina. as everytime mina say miss me, i will say miss her too. as mina show concern to me, i will give double attention to her. i wanted to be good friend (??)

We are chatting till 3AM, seems she is sleepy. Everytime her reply is short, she start to sleepy, i know her so much. yet she said she still want chat. I accompany her, she finally give up, she doesnt reply my chat. She fall asleep for sure, i said good nite. 

An half hour later, mina replied chat, she is angry to me. she thought i was cruel because i sleep without wait her to say nite. She said that she didnt yet sleep, she went to kitchen because of hunger. Everytime she mad at me, she will explode, i got some sarcasm words from her.

Me : i don’t yet sleep, minari~
Minari : aah.. really? kekeke

I always reply her after she exploded. Her angry words is her honesty. sometime i want her to see my perspective. Still I just let her do/speak anything to me. iam still feeling guilty to her as i rejected her.

My feeling.. is it fake or real? Is it mistake? 
Seems My attention and my affection were natural... but now.. its like i have another intention..

Iam type person who have bad temper. I have high pride. I hate lose argument. The funny, af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter