HELLA FEELING (NaMo vs 2yeon)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention : i only put ‘stupidity’ in here. BASED ON TRUE STORY !! this one-shoot is sooo long.
.........................................................................................................................
Do you know how much i want you? 
there is no way to count my feeling with number ! 
How much i think about you? 
i can’t write down all of my feeling in letters either !

Momo open the phone, there is a message.
From : unknown number
Hey momo-chan, iam nayeon :) How about my friend?

Friend? Momo can’t understand it. yet her smile is so wide.
To : unknwon number
Nayeon~eoni? Friend? :O

Momo saved unknown number as my angel. Actually momo has crush on nayeon since long time ago. momo usually play to nayeon’s house because she visit sana. Sana is nayeon’s little sister aka momo’s bestfriend. Yet momo is very nervous whenever she meet nayeon. nayeon is cheerful, smart, kind, lovely, pretty and cute. For momo, nayeon is perfect girl without sin, like an angel.
From : My angel
Yah ! i gave ur number to my friend. Her name is mina. she likes you. heol.. she is chicken indeed >:(

Since that day, momo always send message, call nayeon, and accompany nayeon. she is always there for nayeon 24/7. She even listen nayeon’s concern about her girlfriend whom named Jeongyeon. She know that jeongyeon doesn’t give enough attention and affection to nayeon.
...................................................................................................................... 
Can’t stop our feeling from sinking and starting to show on me !
You’re staring while iam blinking but just don’t tell me what you see !

Nayeon look at mirror. She put flower hairpin then she put lipstick. 
“how envy iam~” mina held mirror to nayeon. she is happy that nayeon have date with jeongyeon, nayeon is kinda populer girl. So mina is glad enough being her bestfriend but sometime she is envy.
“just chat momo, mina~chan” nayeon wink at mina. mina is only humming. She never to speak anyone first. Now? she should chat her crush first? It is so crazy! Never ever !
“i will go now~” nayeon say good-bye to mina. she take steps happily.

nayeon rode on buss then she stopped in railway station. She and jeongyeon study in different school. This place is located between their school. 
Nayeon look at her wristwatch, 15 minute is passed but jeongyeon doesn’t yet come. Her phone is off too. she try to positive thinking that jeongyeon’s phone was low-battery. 

One hour later, nayeon still sit sweetly in waiting room. she start worry because jeongyeon doesn’t yet give news.

Two hours later, nayeon stand-up. she doubt to keep wait or back to home. she is innocent as jeongyeon is her first love. she is fallen at jeongyeon since junior high school, then jeongyeon confessed at her in first day they entered senior high school. 

Three hours later, nayeon held her tears. they are many people in station, she can’t cry in here. she really want to back home but she miss jeongyeon so much. its has been one week they don’t meet and jeongyeon is busy. jeongyeon took engine as major, in her school is filled by boys but she want to be best engineer. Nayeon is proud of her girlfriend.

Four hours later, nayeon take off her hairpin, she threw it to dustbin. Her heart is very aching. She back to home with gloomy feeling. 
Nayeon locked herself in bedroom, her mommy is very worrying. Nayeon always tell anything to her mommy but she prefer to cry alone now. Her cry still fall but she open phone, her cry is louder as no one message from jeongyeon. 

30 minute later, nayeon’s phone is ringing. She is ready to yell at jeongyeon but it wasn’t jeongyeon. It is momo. she rejected the call then she get message.
From : momo-chan
Nayeonie, are u ok? Have u dinner?
Nayeon doesn’t answer it. she only want jeongyeon now. she is tired to cry, she fall asleep.

One hour later, she open eyes lazily. She got many message and call from jeongyeon. It is easy to guess. Sorry words and lame excuses are showing at there. She want call jeongyeon but her high pride prohibit her. some minute later, jeongyeon call her again.
“hallo.. “
“i don’t like speak with LIAR. YOU ARE BAD GIRLFRIEND. YOU ARE...” nayeon let out her feeling, jeongyeon only hear it without dare to protest. 

Like usual, jeongyeon is forgiven. They are dating like no matter happened. Still jeongyeon doesn’t change, she made same mistake. she tend to busy without news at all. Nayeon start to tired. Whenever nayeon ask to break-up, jeongyeon changed to be good girlfriend but it is temporary. 

Nayeon will attend her school party and jeongyeon promise to accompany her. the clock show at 6PM, nayeon try to call jeongyeon. Yeah jeongyeon is being jeongyeon, she said ok but she doesn’t appear till 8PM. at 9PM, nayeon send message, she doesn’t care if jeongyeon’s phone is off.
To : My beloved
Let’s break up

One hour later, nayeon will turn off the lamp but her mommy knock door that jeongyeon in veranda. Nayeon doesn’t want to meet jeongyeon anymore and sleep.
The next day, jeongyeon appear in front of nayeon’s house. nayeon watch tv in living room, once in some minute she peek at window to see jeongyeon still at there or nah. Seriously its like drama when the rain suddenly come, jeongyeon still at nayeon’s gate. actually jeongyeon threat nayeon that she won’t move her body at there till nayeon show off and pull her words.

The rain is heavier, jeongyeon is wet. Nayeon take umbrella, she walk to gate.
“tssk... what do you want? You don’t want break-up but... aissh” nayeon lost words.
Jeongyeon kneel in front of nayeon, “forgive me, please. Don’t break up with me”
“YAH !! get up!! iam not your God!!” Nayeon shout out.
Jeongyeon shake head, “pull your words, please. I promise to change”
“EAT YOUR PROMISE, YOO JEONGYEON!!” nayeon yelled.

Some minute later, nayeon leave jeongyeon whom still kneel. Nayeon will enter house but she isn’t too cruel. She return her body, “GET UP NOW!!”
Jeongyeon doesn’t obey, nayeon sigh, “OK!! YOU WIN ! CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES NOW!!”
Jeongyeon smile at nayeon, she get up. she hug nayeon, “thanks nayeonie~”

How many mistake jeongyeon did, nayeon still miss her. nayeon can’t resist it, she cry in jeongyeon’s hug.
“iam really sorry, huh?” jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter