I LOVE YOU (DaYeon)

TWICE IN COLDNESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention : i put little impossible in this one-shoot story.
..............................................................................................................................................................................

..........I love you like i never heard goodbye................
Dahyun stare the night view through window. its has been 3 years dahyun walk without soul. Today is first day she back to korea. She didn’t date and study at aboard, she only travelled around asia. She doesn’t do anything. She is only traveller. 
“Please... i beg to you... pleaseeee”
Dahyun wear headphone, she is bored with people who begging in her house. her father is loan shark.

“Please Mr.Kim... give me Time... “

Dahyun feels uneasy. The beg’s voice is familiar in dahyun’s ears.

“i can’t do anything.. but please... please don’t take my litttle sister”

Dahyun threw the headphone. She want open door but her hand is trambling.

“Marry with me, ok?”
“ne??”

Dahyun’s doubt dissappear in split second. She open bedroom, she walk to living room. Dahyun’s guess is right.
There is a girl who beg to her father. Kneel down with tears. her appearance is so mess but her beautiful face still is showed.
“dahyun-ah, why are you standing at there?” dahyun’s dad ask.
“im nayeon......” dahyun mumble.
Nayeon look another side, “dahyuniie~~~.....”
Dahyun and nayeon are staring depthly.
“why are you in here, nayeonie? Why’d you looks so hopeless?” dahyun ask through her eyes.
“dahyun-aah.. help me...” one tear fall again in nayeon’s cheek, she beg to dahyun without sound.

“ehem...” dahyun’s dad make fake cough.
Dahyun and nayeon look at dahyun’s dad.
“Do you know each other?” dahyun’s dad curious.
Dahyun doesn’t answer, she look at nayeon who lowering head immediately.
“how could i forget this girl?” dahyun answer in her heart.
“mianhe dahyun-ah...” nayeon’s apology in her heart.

Dahyun’s dad is frustrated with two girl in front of him.
“Nayeon will be your stepmother, dahyun” dahyun’s dad pull nayeon’s hair till nayeon almost fall.
“i..i..... “ nayeon stammer.
“do you want me to sell your little sister?” dahyun’s dad smirk.
Dahyun know what happened in here. her father change wife like dahyun goes to church. Almost each week, dahyun’s daddy getting married then one week later, they are divorced. It is why dahyun doesn’t want stay in home in long time. 
Dahyun return her body, she doesn’t want enter in nayeon’s life again. 3 years, she is lifeless because nayeon. she still blame how dark this world because nayeon’s flashlight stop to light dahyun’s world.

“i don’t wanna marry you” nayeon speak in her under breath.
Dahyun’s dad slap nayeon’s face hardly.
“i will marry your daughter like my promise to her” nayeon speak with her last energy.
Dahyun hold her chest, “since when you keep your promises, nayeon?” although dahyun doubt it but strangely she trust on nayeon’s big mouth.
Dahyun’s dad slap nayeon’s cheek again.
Dahyun close eyes. The memory rewind like re-watch the movie.

Flashblack On
Nayeon and dahyun walk to nayeon’s house, hand in hand, smile happily like another couple.
“why is my house near?” nayeon pouted as they arrived in nayeon’s house.
Dahyun smile, she cupped nayeon’s face. she give smooth kiss and nayeon accepted it.
“why’d you kiss me?” nayeon ask the question which has clear answer.
“because you are my sunbae~” dahyun held smile as she know that nayeon’s eyes widen.
“sunbae?? Wooah daebak... you kiss all your sunbae?” nayeon pretend to be shock.
Dahyun caress nayeon’s cheek, “i only kiss my favuorite sunbae who has bunny teeth”
“tssk~~~” nayeon pretend doubt it.
Dahyun hug nayeon, “stop mad or i’ll kiss you till death”
Nayeon slap dahyun’s arm, “araseo... oh who is that?” nayeon point another side.
Dahyun look another side, nayeon kiss dahyun’s cheek then runaway to her house.
Dahyun giggle toward nayeon’s behaviour, “she forget said good night”

In several meters dahyun’s steps, suddenly she feel the backhugged.
“good night babe~~ take care” 
Dahyun know it is nayeon’s voice. she return body, “this cute girl, your runaway but you comeback to me again, huh?”
Nayeon chuckle, “ne~~~ i always comeback to you”
Dahyun rub nayeon’s hair, “You should marry with me, no matter what. So, you couldn’t runaway from me anymore”
Nayeon’s blush, “deal. I will marry you, no matter what”
“you accept it without thinking, huh?” dahyun crossed arm.
“of course, because i love my babe so muuuuuuch...” nayeon show bunny teeth smile.
Dahyun laugh, “let’s marry later. You should sleep, babe~~”
“Yes, sir” nayeon give salute then enter her house again.
The promise which made in happy moment. The promise which appear in sad moment.
Flashblack off.

Dahyun see blood in nayeon’s corner mouth. She can’t bear it. 
“dad~~ nayeon is mine” dahyun give cold stare to her dad.
“Heh??? Yah~ you are girl. Why should girl marry with girl?” dahyun’s dad disagree.
“Dad, she is only 2 years older than me. why should old man marry a little girl?” dahyun’s smirk.
Dahyun’s dad think hardly, “you can marry another girls who proper. She is poor girl” 
“you can marry another girls who mature. She is mine” dahyun think smartly.

“i never give you money anymore if you marry with this girl” dahyun’s dad threat.
“i never comeback to home if you marry this girl” dahyun’s threat.
Dahyun’s father gulped. Although he is bad person but dahyun is only person that he love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter