003

(BxB) Without you, I'm nothing
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Falling for You[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Two weeks passed and Seungcheol still didn’t get the chance to meet Jihoon. He was very busy helping his parents at the community hall and also sometimes went to help his brother for the business to the other places. Jihoon had asked for the courting which means they could stay together for few days according to their tradition, but they needed to tell the parents first. Seungcheol seriously couldn’t bring up the topic yet to his family until now and he even did his best to hide his sign from his family. It was a normal lunch with his family at the community hall when one of the kids came closer to Seungcheol and his parents. “Seungcheol hyung!” Seungcheol turned and smiled to the kid.

“Why Dongjin ah?”

“There’s people wanted to meet you and they’re in front of your house.” The parents startled and Seungcheol was shocked as well.

“Are they bad people?” Seungcheol’s father asked the kid. Dongjin shrugged.

“I don’t think so. They looked like a family.” Seungcheol’s mother turned to his husband.

“Did you invite someone?” The father shook his head.

“Let go and look.” The father said. His wife followed suit and Seungcheol was at the back with the kids. As he got closer to his house, he smelt a very familiar scent and he froze. Few steps away, the other might have been sensing his smell too as he turned to Seungcheol’s direction.

“Jihoon.”

“Oh my Lord. Greeting to you, honourable Alpha of Sorn. What brings you here, alpha?” Seungcheol’s father said as he recognized the people in front of his house. His wife greeted with the wife of the leader. Jihoon’s father smiled as he noticed Seungcheol few steps behind.

“We come for courting.” The Choi startled and looked at each other. Seeing the confusion on the Choi’s face, the leader smiled to Seungcheol. “I guess your son didn’t say anything yet. He must be afraid. Jihoon is true, then.” The leader glanced over his son beside him. The Choi looked at Jihoon and then turned to their son. Seungcheol gulped. Jihoon stepped forward and came closer to Seungcheol. Dongjin made a way for Jihoon to stand in front of Seungcheol. The alpha took Seungcheol’s arms and rolled up the sleeve. Smiling, he kissed the sign. The tiny part of it now changed and it’s now 100% changed from the sign of star (the normal sign as a beta) to the moon (the sign for the submissive beta). Seungcheol’s mother saw the sign from her side and gasped.

“Oh my god.”

The Lee just smiled to the reaction.

 

 

“Why you didn’t warn me you’re coming with your parents?” Seungcheol pouted and slapped Jihoon’s arms playfully when they’re left alone at the yard. The parents were talking in the house; Seungcheol’s brother was present too right now. Jihoon grinned.

“We didn’t even see each other since that day.” Seungcheol exhaled and nodded. “Besides, you’re from another pack. It’s a proper way for the alpha to bring the family to meet the omega and tell the omega’s parents about the courting.” Jihoon grinned playfully as he hugged Seungcheol from behind. Seungcheol blushed. Jihoon might be few centimetres lower than him but being hugged by the smaller from behind was something indescribable by words.

“I just don’t know how to tell my parents. All of them think I will have the sun.” Seungcheol looked at his sign. “I don’t know it will be a moon.”

“Do you hate it?” Jihoon questioned, voice was serious. Seungcheol noticed the uneasiness and shook his head quickly.

“No, it’s pretty.” He could feel Jihoon’s happiness. They’re not official together but the attraction and bond was strong that Seungcheol could feel his alpha’s feeling by instinct as if they’re already mates.

“Glad

Please log in to read the full chapter