005

(BxB) Without you, I'm nothing
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Forever with You[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“This is very unusual.” Jun stood beside Jihoon who stood in front of the body-length mirror. Jihoon just smiled.

“Seungcheol really loves everything about human and I just want to give him a little happiness.” Jun chuckled.

“You’re so whipped, Lee Jihoon.” Jihoon smiled as he buttoned up his sleeve.

“I can’t deny that.” Jun raised his brow.

“Woah, woah. You’re very not Jihoon right now.” Jihoon glared at Jun through the mirror. “That’s you now.” Jihoon threatened a kick to the other. Jun moved away with a laugh.

“Shut up you .” Jun chuckled. A knock at the door stopped their argument.

“Seungcheol is done. The ceremony is starting in 20 minutes.” Jihoon nodded to the guy at the door. Jihoon slung the black coat over himself. Jun smiled.

“I hate to admit but you’re very fine right now.” Jihoon laughed.

“Thanks for the compliment, Jun.” Jun grinned and followed after Jihoon who stepped out from the room. The two of them stepped out from Jihoon’s house, Jihoon’s parents and few other guys from Sorn’s pack were waiting for Jihoon.

“You look nice, son.” Jihoon smiled to his father.

“Thank you.”

“We never do this, I’m nervous.” The mother said. Jihoon chuckled.

“Mom, I’m the one who is going to get married today you know.” The mother rolled her eyes. “Father, you remembered your congratulating speech, right?” The father smiled.

“I know, I know.” Jihoon beamed.

“We’re good to go?” The father nodded. The leader and his wife led the way with Jun and Jihoon followed behind. The rest of the guys walked in a tow behind them.

In a house, Seungcheol was fidgeting with his fingers as he sat on the bed. His cousins just chuckled to see that anxious beta. “Seungcheol, why you’re so nervous? It had been a month since you’re with Jihoon, you know.” The older cousin said. Seungcheol looked up.

“But… it’s a wedding Seonghwan hyung.” Seonghwan chuckled.

“Nothing’s different for me.” Seungcheol pouted. Jaehyun sat down beside Seungcheol and patted his back.

“Oh dude, calm down. There’s nothing to be anxious. You’re together with Jihoon, not much will change after today.” Jaehyun tapped his chin. “Well, except now you’re a part of Sorn.”

“Jaehyun…” Jaehyun grinned.

“Well, it’s a good thing. Sorn is stronger than us.” Seonghwan shook his head.

“Stop comparing, Kyle.” Jaehyun just shrugged. Someone knocked the door.

“Seungcheol, Jihoon is on his way now. We should move too.” Wonwoo peeked into the room. The cousins smiled to the omega and turned to Seungcheol. Seungcheol took a deep breath and with pats from his cousins, he stepped out from the house. His parents, his brother and the group of Yul’s people that joined his parents’ trip to Sorn’s place were waiting. In that group, with Mingyu and Wonwoo’s lead they moved to the place where Seungcheol and Jihoon decided to do their wedding. A human-styled wedding because wedding ceremony is not a tradition as a werewolf, they just got small thing like announcing to all the pack members if they got a mate and that’s all as a wedding for them.

They met Jihoon and the rest in front of the community hall. Yeah, they decided to use the hall to do the ceremony and Seungcheol had invited his human’s friend to be the priest. Seungcheol almost lost his breath when he saw Jihoon in tuxedo. Jihoon just smiled happily seeing Seungcheol looked so pure in his white suit. They just scanned each other while the parents greeted each other and invited the rest of the group to get inside. Jun, Mingyu and Wonwoo led them inside. Doyoon was inside of the hall, standing there as the best man for the pair. Seungcheol’s father stayed when the other entered aft

Please log in to read the full chapter