002

(BxB) Without you, I'm nothing
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Getting to know You[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]It was a week later when Jihoon saw Seungcheol again. The guy had come with his elder brother to sell some supplies to the pack and Jihoon heard about their visit from Doyoon (well, obviously Seungcheol asked Doyoon to tell Jihoon). Doyoon was happy and all for teasing Jihoon when he went to Jihoon’s house relaying the message that Seungcheol wanted to meet him.

“Hey.”

“Nice to meet you again, Jihoon. I’m sorry that I asked you impolitely as I should actually go there myself… but yeah, I’m afraid.” Seungcheol rubbed his nape. Jihoon looked at him.

“Why afraid?” Jihoon questioned. Seungcheol rubbed his nape.

“Um… because you’re the alpha son.” Seungcheol mumbled under his breath. Jihoon’s ears perked up.

“You don’t need to be afraid.” Jihoon stretched his legs forward, hands falling onto his thigh. “So, I’m sure you have stories to tell me more. As I don’t think much of stuff I can tell, because this week basically just normal stuff had been done. With my friends hanging out and everything.” Jihoon said.

Seungcheol smiled. “I went with my brother to the town. We discovered a lot of things there, and meeting humans too.” Jihoon just listened. “They’re amusing, in a good way for me. Hyung always scold me not to get closed with them but I’m a friend to this boy, he’s very kind. He knew me as a werewolf and he didn’t really scare. He shared stuff about humans and I told him a little bit about werewolves.” Jihoon looked at Seungcheol.

“Are you sure he’s trustful?”

“I don’t really tell him deep secrets, so no need to worry.” Seungcheol smiled. “There’s a topic he told me thou few days ago.” Jihoon raised his brow. Seungcheol beamed. “Human depends on feelings a lot. So about mates, they usually pick up interest in someone and be in a phase called dating, courting each other like in our tradition.”

“Few days of staying together like us?” Jihoon asked. Seungcheol shook his head.

“No, their ‘dating’ could be longer than that, a year or more, depend. But it wasn’t like us, staying together to get know each other, they just spend a bit time together per day. Some sweet stuffs like he said, holding hands, watching movies or something, but doing everything together, that’s dating he said.” Jihoon formed an O.

“?”

“Also depends on them, not necessarily done like us in the end of courting days.” Jihoon nodded.

“Not much difference then.”

“But I saw it by example he shows, it looked lovelier. I mean romantic.” Seungcheol said with a small smile. “You know… I always envy human.” Jihoon turned to Seungcheol. “Because they had deeper feelings than us. We only know care and loyalty. Might be it is love between mates and families, but I don’t really feel it’s similar to the humans.”

Jihoon turned to the faraway. “We’re half-human half-animal, scientifically like my teacher always said. We acted more on our instinct, by our animal nature.” Jihoon turned to Seungcheol. “But we’re special, aren’t we? We have more strength than them, we can protect ourselves better.”

Seungcheol smiled. “Yeah, it’s true.” The beta turned and stunned when their face met in a so-closed distance. Jihoon startled as well. He didn’t realize he was leaning closer. He wanted to pull back but he hesitated, as if something held him down.

It was like that for few moments before Jihoon acted by his instinct. He was so lost into the black orbs against his and somehow it was crying for his inner wolf. Jihoon didn’t even realize he had reacted to it when he leaned forward, kissing Seungcheol. The beta didn’t show any resistant, accepting the kiss in the softest way ever. Their tails grew out and Jihoon’s hands wrapped around Seungcheol’s waist. The kiss grew deeper and Seungcheol whimpered. Jihoon growled as the whimper entered his eardrums. Knowing too well that’s from Seungcheol’s inner wolf.

Seungcheol breathed out as Jihoon pulled back a little bit, lips still grazed over each other. “Jihoon.”

“I didn’t- I don’t know what I am doing.” Seungcheol took a breath.

“You heard about beta’s ability that alpha and omega doesn’t have?” Jihoon blinked his eyes as a yes.

“Knowing their fate as a dominant or not by instinct and their wolf’s sign.” Seungcheol smiled lightly as he pulled up his sleeve. Jihoon just watched, still keeping his distance closed. The sign right in between the fold of Seungcheol’s elbow was red and ha

Please log in to read the full chapter