001

(BxB) Without you, I'm nothing
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Meeting You[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jihoon just lazily leaned against the wall, holding a drink in his hand. He didn’t really like this gathering but he had to come as his father, the alpha leader of his pack forced him to come. With the reason, he will soon be the leader if his father retired and he needed to get started knowing the stuff about being a leader. This gathering was mostly for the leaders of neighbouring pack to have a meeting and discuss stuff and then a gathering slash party will be held for socializing. His father was still with the other leaders so he didn’t want to interrupt them unless his father called him. “Why you’re here alone?” Jihoon looked up from his drink. His playmate, the son of the second-in-command alpha from his pack, Jun was there standing beside him. Jun was a year older than him but his position as the son’s leader, Jun gave all his respects to Jihoon.

“I don’t like to socialize. Glad you’re here, Jun.”

“I’m sorry. My father wanted me to meet his friend’s son, so yeah.” Jihoon noticed the blush on Jun’s face.

“An arranged date?”

“He’s quite a look, that omega.” Jun said and pointed to a way. Jihoon looked over and noticed a black haired guy, very cute but had a certain charm hanging around him. Jihoon nodded lightly.

“He suits you.” Jun’s face reddened more. “I’m okay if you want to stay around him, but I feel very awkward to stay alone.” Jun nodded.

“It’s okay, I will be around.” Jihoon nodded. Jun glanced over the omega and as if the other knew, he turned as well. Jun gave a shy smile and the omega blushed. Jihoon just watched the two and sighed.

“Ugh, just go to him.” Jihoon pushed Jun a bit. Jun looked at Jihoon for a while before smiled apologetically. He walked to that omega. Jihoon sighed as he sipped the drinks. Again, he was alone. Only Jun among his friends came to this gathering, Mingyu had to stay back taking care of his omega who was sick when that friend of his insisted to keep accompanying Jihoon once he told his circle of friends that he needed to attend the gathering. Doyoon, an alpha that had been his friend since baby, was out with few others for hunting on this same day so he couldn’t come.

“You’re from Sorn pack, right?” Jihoon startled to that voice. He didn’t even realize there’s someone standing beside him. Jihoon furrowed his brow.

“Yes…?” Jihoon carefully answered. He didn’t feel danger but just being cautious to the people he didn’t know. The guy smiled.

“Hi, I’m from Yul pack.” The guy smiled wider. “It’s nice to see you.”

“Huh? Excuse me.” Jihoon took a step away from the stranger. “Do I know you?”

The guy shook his head, chuckling lightly. “No, no. It’s just I often go to your pack’s home as I’m a seller from my pack. I’m a friend of one in your pack. Do you know Doyoon?” Jihoon raised his brow.

“Doyoon as in Jang Doyoon, the alpha?” The guy nodded. “Yes, I know him very well. I never see you?” Jihoon took an interest to ask the other. The guy grinned.

“I mostly meet him when I go to sell stuff, or we go hunting together. We rarely hang out around your homes.” The guy said. Jihoon was pondering; trying to figure is there one time Doyoon ever mentioned about a friend from Yul pack. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t introduce myself.” The guy held out his hand.

Please log in to read the full chapter